Paula Patton puts her divorce in writing, Shonda Rhimes doesn’t have time for people like Katherine Heigl, Hilary Duff returns to network TV, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Paula Patton has cited “irreconcilable differences” in her divorce from Robin Thicke and wants joint custody of their 4-year-old Julian. [TMZ]
- Shonda Rhimes slams Katherine Heigl, saying on the Scandal set: “There are no Heigls in this situation…I don’t put up with bullshit or nasty people. I don’t have time for it.” [E!]
- Sarah Silverman addresses the wage gap and says she would have to “change her gender to change what’s in her wallet.” [Mic]
- Red Bull agrees to pay $13 million to U.S. customers for false advertising. [ABC]
- Hilary Duff’s new TV Land show Younger releases its first trailer. [Seventeen]
- Amanda Bynes goes on another Twitter rant, claiming she’s suing basically everyone. [Daily Mail]
- Melissa Joan Hart accidentally locked her two-year-old son in her car. [InTouch]
- Jay Leno is getting closer to launching a new show on CNBC. [THR]
- When it comes to her slammin’ body, Sofia Vergara says: “No pain, no cake!” [Huffington Post]
- Laverne Cox will help light the Empire State Building purple on October 16 for Spirit Day and National Bullying Prevention Month. [Logo]
- Do you remember your first kiss? The Big Morning Buzz Live crew relive their awkward memories.
[Photo Credit: Getty]