Today we get disappointing news about 50 Shades of Grey, Kris Jenner’s new romance proves to be more than a fling, Christian Bale drops out of yet another Steve Jobs biopic, and more in Last Lap.
- We’re sad to say that Jamie Dornan did not get the same penis memo that Ben Affleck received for Gone Girl. Yup, you can cry now. [E!]
- Kris Jenner, 58, is officially a cougar thanks to new boyfriend, Corey Gamble, 34. The two recently had a romantic getaway in Mexico. [E!]
- Christian Bale decided he was “not right for the part” of Steve Jobs and withdrew from the Sony project. [THR]
- Eva Mendes debuts her slim, post-baby body. [US Weekly]
- Louis C.K. deletes his Twitter account just days after ISIS rant. [Uproxx]
- The official first trailer for A Most Violent Year starring Jessica Chastain and Oscar Isaac has arrived.
- If you need more Grumpy Cat in your life, lucky for you Lifetime has released the Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever trailer. [YouTube]
- Fox cancels its reality show Utopia. [IGN]
- When Kris Jenner isn’t cozying up to her new man, she may very well be taking a perfect selfie.
[Photo Credit: Splash News]