- Vin Diesel hints that a Furious 8 could take place in the Big Apple on Jimmy Kimmel Live. [Uproxx]
- New Daily Show host Trevor Noah is already being criticized for old, offensive tweets. [Vulture]
Almost bumped a Jewish kid crossing the road. He didn’t look b4 crossing but I still would hav felt so bad in my german car!
— Trevor Noah (@Trevornoah) September 18, 2009
- Watch Nick Lachey and the Big Morning Buzz Live crew weigh in on Noah as Stewart’s replacement.
- Vanessa Hudgens said she “was giving [Zac Efron’s fans] death stares” when they dated. [Us Weekly]
- Helen Mirren gives a fake acceptance speech after sucking helium out of balloons. [YouTube]
- Scott Disick isn’t quite ready for baby No. 4. [E!]
- Sources say Kim Kardashian “still has moments of hating her own body.” For real, Kim? [Hollywood Life]
- A 22-year-old woman accuses Harvey Weinstein of groping her at the Tribeca Film Center in NYC on Friday. She’s filed a police report. [THR]
[Photo Credit: Getty]