• Season 3, Ep 7

Chantel And Draya Go At It

Jackie surprises Draya by bringing her daughter, who has a lot to say.

03/31/2014 ยท 3:57

31-INCH WEAVE AND PLEATHER,

AND I'M JUST LIKE, "UGH."

>> I KNOW YOU SAID IT'S A CLOSED

SITUATION.

ORLANDO'S WITH YOU AND YOU GUYS

HAVE A HAPPY LIFE, AND THAT'S

GREAT.

BUT WITH MY DAUGHTER--BOTH OF

YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, BUT

THIS IS MY DAUGHTER.

SO I WANTED HER TO GET AN

OPPORTUNITY TO SIT AND TALK

WITH YOU ONE-ON-ONE, WITHOUT ALL

THE EXTRA PEOPLE, SO...

>> I WANT TO GIVE HER THE

OPPORTUNITY TO SAY EVERYTHING

THAT SHE'S HAD TO SAY ABOUT ME

TO ME.

GET BOLD.

YOU HAD ALL THESE THINGS TO SAY.

"OH, SHE'S A HO.

SHE'S MESSIN' WITH HIS FRIEND.

SHE'S DOIN' THIS.

SHE'S DOIN' THAT."

SAY IT.

I CAME HERE BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT

THE FRIEND INTO THE SITUATION,

SO I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME,

FACE-TO-FACE, THAT IT WAS THE

FRIEND THAT I WAS [bleep] WITH.

>> SHE GOES RIGHT AWAY TO THE--

THE FRIEND THAT I'VE BEEN SAYING

THAT SHE'S BEEN [bleep].

IT'S LIKE SHE WANTS ME TO

CONFESS THAT I SAID THAT, SO

OKAY.

I HEARD THAT YOU MESSED WITH THE

FRIEND.

YOU FLEW YOURSELF OUT TO SEATTLE

AND YOU DEALT WITH THE FRIEND.

>> IS THAT WHAT I DID?

>> THAT'S WHAT I HEARD!

SO, THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

>> BUT YOU'RE NOT BRINGING

ACTUAL FACTS.

>> DID YOU DO IT?

>> NO, I DIDN'T--

BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEAK ON

THINGS THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING

ABOUT.

THAT'S THE ISSUE I HAVE.

>> WELL, EVERYBODY'S SPEAKING

ON THINGS THAT THEY DO KNOW AND

THEY DON'T KNOW.

>> RIGHT.

>> I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S TRUE AND

WHAT'S NOT.

>> WELL, I'M GONNA ASK THIS

QUESTION RIGHT HERE.

DRAYA SAID THAT YOU FLEW

YOURSELF TO SEATTLE.

>> I DIDN'T.

I WAS THERE FOR MY GRANDMOTHER'S

MEMORIAL, SO IT JUST MADE YOU

LOOK STUPID BECAUSE YOU CAME--

>> IT DON'T--NOTHING MAKES ME

LOOK STUPID.

>> YEAH, IT DID.

>> NO, IT DIDN'T!

>> BECAUSE YOU CAME AT HER WITH

SOME [bleep] THAT WASN'T EVEN

TRUE, ALL TO SAVE FACE.

>> NOTHING MAKES ME LOOK STUPID.

>> YOU TRIED TO DEFLECT THE

SITUATION--

>> NOTHING MAKES ME LOOK STUPID.

>> BUT YOU LOOK STUPID.

THAT'S THE POINT.

>> NO, IT DOESN'T.

>> IT'S JUST SIMPLE AS THAT.

>> NO, IT DOESN'T.

I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP.

I'M HAPPY.

I DON'T NEED YOU OR YOUR MOM

TELLIN' ME ABOUT MY

RELATIONSHIP.

>> YOU'RE YELLING AND SCREAMING

AT ME, BUT YOU CLAIM THAT YOU'RE

HAPPY.

YOU HAVE THIS CASTLE AND THIS

MAN AND THIS BLENDED FAMILY.

GO FIX IT.

GO FIX DINNER.

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

I'M NOT HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT

YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

>> 'CAUSE I DON'T CARE.

>> I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU THE

OPPORTUNITY TO SAY WHATEVER THE

[bleep] THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

ABOUT CHANTEL TO CHANTEL.

>> WELL, I ALREADY DID.

>> RIGHT, OF COURSE YOU DID.

>> I NEED YOU TO JUST STOP, HON,

AND JUST, LIKE--[snaps]--COME

BACK TO REAL LIFE AND JUST BE,

LIKE, "OH, YOU KNOW WHAT?

I WAS [bleep] THE FRIEND, NOT

ORLANDO," AND JUST, LIKE, DEAL

WITH THAT.

JUST, LIKE, LET THAT SINK IN AND

BE MAD AT YOURSELF FOR TELLING

YOUR MOM THAT YOU TALKED TO

ORLANDO AT ALL, BECAUSE NOW IT'S

POINTLESS.

NOW YOU JUST LOOK DUMB.

SO, IT'S DONE.

I'M DONE TALKING.

>> THE WHOLE SITUATION IS THIS.

DRAYA IS WITH ORLANDO, AND

DRAYA'S THERE.

>> SHE GOT HIM!

SHE'S GOOD!

>> YOU WERE SEEING ORLANDO FOR A

SEC.

IT'S OVER WITH.

MY DAUGHTER JUST WANTED TO CLEAR

UP THAT SHE WASN'T DATING HIS

FRIEND. THAT WAS ALL.

>> ALL RIGHT, WELL, THAT'S FOR

HER TO CLEAR UP TO EVERYBODY.

YOU DON'T GOT TO CLEAR THAT UP

TO ME.

IT'S MORE THAN ONE PERSON SAYING

THAT ABOUT YOU.

I JUST DELIVERED THE MESSAGE TO

YOUR MOM.

>> DO YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE SAY

ABOUT YOU, DRAYA?

>> THAT'S FINE, I HANDLE IT.

>> I DIDN'T COME HERE TO TRADE

INSULTS WITH YOU.

I CAME HERE TO GIVE YOU THE

OPPORTUNITY TO SAY WHATEVER YOU

HAVE TO SAY ABOUT--

>> I DIDN'T GIVE YOU ANY

INSULTS.

YOU CAME HERE DEFENSIVE AND...

>> I DIDN'T COME HERE DEFENSIVE.

>> WANTIN' TO ADDRESS SOMETHIN'.

I DIDN'T HAVE NOTHIN' TO ADDRESS

TO YOU.

>> I DIDN'T COME HERE DEFENSIVE.

I CAME HERE TO GIVE YOU THE

OPPORTUNITY TO SAY WHATEVER IT

IS THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME

TO ME.

SHE'S JUST LIKE THE REST OF

THESE BITCHES OUT HERE THAT WILL

TALK CRAZY ABOUT YOU, AND THEN

WHEN YOU COME AND CONFRONT THEM,

THEY ACT, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! WHO?

WHAT SAID--NO, YOUR MOM, SHE

LIED ON ME," AND THIS AND THAT.

WHEN YOU CAN HAVE PROOF, YOU CAN

HAVE EMAILS, YOU CAN HAVE TEXT

MESSAGES, YOU CAN HAVE CONCRETE

PROOF, AND THEY'RE GONNA DENY IT

UNTIL THE DAY THAT THEY DIE.

>> I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO

YOU AT ALL, BECAUSE YOU AND I--

>> OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T, RIGHT.

>> WE DON'T HAVE NOTHIN' TO TALK

ABOUT!

>> RIGHT, BUT YOU CAN TALK ABOUT

ME, YOU JUST CAN'T TALK TO ME.

>> I DON'T NEED TO TALK TO YOU!

>> BUT OUT OF RESPECT, YOU

SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT ME...

>> I DON'T NEED TO.

>> IF YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO

SAY TO ME.

>> YOUR MOTHER MADE YOU A TOPIC.

>> BUT DON'T GO TALK TO HER.

DON'T GO TO TALK TO BRITTISH.

>> YOUR MOTHER MADE YOU A TOPIC.

>> DON'T GO TALK TO SUNDY.

>> TRUST ME, I DON'T WANT TO

TALK ABOUT YOU.

>> ORLANDO MADE ME A TOPIC WHEN

HE BROUGHT ME UP--

>> NO, HE DIDN'T.

YOUR MOM MADE IT.

>> THE POINT IS, HE BROUGHT IT

UP TO YOU BEFORE YOU BROUGHT IT

UP TO HIM, SO--

>> OKAY, LISTEN, YOU GUYS.

ORLANDO IS REALLY THE PERSON...

>> I'M NOT--I DON'T HAVE TIME.

>> AT FAULT HERE BECAUSE HE CAME

AND STARTED TALKING TO CHANNY.

IF HE KNEW HE HAD A WOMAN, HE

SHOULD HAVE STAYED THERE.

>> HE DIDN'T HAVE A WOMAN.

I WASN'T WITH HIM.

>> WELL, IF DRAYA AND HIM WAS

BROKE UP OR WHATEVER.

>> BUT THEY WERE TOGETHER FOR

SIX MONTHS.

>> MY POINT IS THIS.

WHATEVER WAS HAPPENING--

>> SO? PEOPLE CAN BREAK UP.

>> WHATEVER WAS HAPPENING,

ORLANDO CAME AND TALKED TO YOU--

>> PEOPLE CAN BREAK UP.

YOU SEEM REALLY ANGRY THAT I'M

WITH ORLANDO.

>> AM I REALLY ANGRY THAT YOU'RE

WITH ORLANDO?

>> YOU JUST KEEP TAKING PETTY

SHOTS AT IT.

>> WHAT I THINK IS THAT YOU'RE A

PETTY BITCH.

>> WHAT THE [bleep]?