- Shaunie, people want to know
what made you bethe first person
to step up and apologize?
That was very big of you.We were all very--
- Because I was so over it.
Like, okay, what can fix thisat this moment?
We don't have an invested,close girlfriend relationship.
Sometimes I tendto just brush it off.
It comes across like,I guess, a little bitchy.
I could see where she was comingfrom, but it's not personal.
It's just, like,I didn't feel like Brandi
and I were that close.- You're just over it.
- And I was over it.
- Correction:I was over it from the jump,
and people kept comingto me about it,
so it wasn't thatI was pressed like a panini.
It wasn't--I wasn't pressed.
It was just peoplekept coming to me,
and I got sick and tired of it,and it was just like,
"Yo, like, chill, bro.Like, chill.
I'm tired of talkingabout this over and over."
- At vh1.com you mentionedthat after the season ended,
you didn't want Brandito come back.
- Did I say that?- Yes.
- Mm-hmm.- I could have said that.
- Well, I--maybe I'm readingtoo much into it.
- Wait, wait, wait--- You said,
"I did not want herto come back," so...
- Oh, wait, wait,I said that when?
- I don't have the dateright here.
- So I didn't want herto come back that season.
- For the--for the--yeah.- That is very true.
- Right.- Yes.
- And you weren't interested
in Duffey coming back either.
- You mean next season?- Yeah.
- That is very true.
- Talk to us about that.Why?
- I just don't think Duffey
brought much to the showand this cast.
I think Duffey was carried.
You know, there were thingsthat happened
that you were involved inbecause someone involved you.
Like, Tami's daughterwas making a video.
That involved you.Like, I don't think--
- I--I was the one who said,"Let's do a video."
- But let me clarifythat I've been a part
of the "Basketball Wives"franchise
for about sixor seven years now,
so my storyline was gonna exist
whether Duffeywas a part of it or not.
My daughter was alwaysgonna do her music,
always gonna do her video,
always gonna do everythingthat we did anyway.
I didn't need to have Duffeya part of my situation.
I was trying to dothe best thing for the show.
- And I didn't need youfor my situation.
- I--I kind of disagree.- I came on this show
to share my storyas a single mother...
- I kind of disagree.- Who is doing well
in a male-dominant field.
Sorry me being a successfulblack female in this world
was not interesting enough.
Me fighting with youover a music video was.
- And you may be--you--- It just wasn't on the TV.
- The thing that you do a lotis try to--
- That's the real.
You can either accept it or not.
I have a story,and I have a life.
- You try to convince the world
that you're this phenomenal DJ.Let me just say that--
- I am phenomenal.- No, what I--
no, what I'm saying is--- Everything about me
is phenomenal.Phenomenal woman, that is me.
- I think that you're goodat what you do.
Don't buck,'cause if I knuck,
then we gonna have a problem.