• Season 4, Ep 8

Sada And Whitney Cross Wires

Miscommunication leads to a rush of emotions.

02/20/2014 ยท 2:25

>> IN THE GYM, I FELT AS THOUGH

MAYBE YOU WANTED TIME.

>> NO, THAT'S NOT THE [bleep]

CASE.

>> BUT YOU SEND OUT BIG MIXED

SIGNALS, OKAY?

WHEN I SAY, "DO YOU WANT ME TO

STAY?"

AND YOU SAY, "YOU CAN GO," YOU

KNOW, AND I GO, THEN I DON'T

EXPECT TO HAVE THAT BE THE

WRONG ANSWER WHEN I COME BACK.

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD'VE BEEN

A GOOD THING?

"BABE, I REALLY NEED YOU RIGHT

NOW.

MAYBE YOU COULD COME IN

THE BATHROOM AND AT LEAST SIT

WITH ME."

>> OBVIOUSLY, I REALLY NEED YOU

RIGHT NOW.

>> BUT THERE'S NO OBVIOUS.

SOMETIMES I'M NOT GOOD AT

READING THINGS.

WE'VE ALREADY ESTABLISHED--

>> WHAT IS THERE TO [bleep]

READ?

IT'S OBVIOUS.

WHAT, DO YOU WANT ME TO PAINT IT

ON THE WALL?

>> BECAUSE I JUST TRIED TO TALK

TO YOU.

>> DUDE.

>> SADA, AND THEN I GO OUTSIDE--

>> I DIDN'T WANT TO [bleep] TALK

ABOUT IT RIGHT THEN, OKAY?

I JUST TALKED TO MY [bleep] DAD.

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT ANY PERSON

ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET WOULD

PICK UP ON THE FACT THAT MAYBE I

NEEDED SOMEBODY OR I WAS

FEELING SAD.

I MEAN, YOU KNOW, YOU GOT TO

KIND OF PICK UP ON SOCIAL CUES

HERE, LIKE, WHAT'S UP?

>> I'M NOT PERFECT.

>> MAYBE--THEN MAYBE THIS ISN'T

RIGHT.

THEN MAYBE THIS IS NOT PERFECT.

THAT'S HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL.

>> "MAYBE THIS ISN'T RIGHT"?

WHAT, OUR RELATIONSHIP ISN'T

[bleep] RIGHT?

>> IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL LIKE

MAYBE--LIKE, WHEN YOU WERE

ASKING ME IF I WANTED TO TALK

ABOUT THIS, AND I WAS STILL

LAYING THERE, I COULD JUST FEEL

HOW MUCH YOU WANTED TO LEAVE

THE ROOM.

>> IT'S LIKE I DON'T WANT TO

HAVE TO FEEL LIKE I'M CONSTANTLY

CHASING AFTER YOU AND, LIKE,

MAKING SURE THAT I'VE MADE

THE RIGHT MOVE.

IT'S LIKE I WANT TO KNOW THAT

WHEN YOU TELL ME--

>> DUDE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

HOW IS THAT SOMETHING THAT YOU

HAVE TO PUT SO MUCH [bleep]

THOUGHT INTO?

REALLY, DUDE, REALLY?

>> BECAUSE IT'S LIKE I WANT TO

HEAR IF YOU WANT ME TO DO

SOMETHING, YOU WANT ME TO DO IT.

>> MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO FEEL

LIKE A BURDEN ON YOUR LIFE

BECAUSE I COULD FEEL THAT YOU

JUST WANT TO [bleep] LEAVE

THE ROOM.

>> WELL, THEN DON'T FREAK OUT ON

ME AFTER.

>> OBVIOUSLY, I FEEL REALLY

[bleep] UP RIGHT NOW, DUDE.

DO YOU THINK THE LAST THING I

WANT TO DO IS [bleep] BEG YOU TO

COME [bleep] SIT IN

THE BATHROOM WITH ME?

COMMON [bleep] SENSE, DUDE.

>> GUESS WHAT, THIS WHOLE TIME

HERE, WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO

WORK ON FIXING THIS.

WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO WORK ON

YOU COMMUNICATING YOUR NEEDS AND

ME LISTENING TO THEM AND

ADAPTING TO THAT.

>> I FEEL LIKE I COMMUNICATED

MY NEEDS.

>> NO, YOU DIDN'T, SADA.

YOU DID NOT.

>> I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.

I DON'T--

>> I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW--

>> I CAN'T--

>> WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

WHY DO YOU--WHY DO YOU FREAK OUT

LIKE THAT?

WHY DO YOU JUST SHUT DOWN?

>> BECAUSE YOUR VOICE IS LOUD,

AND IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE.

>> 'CAUSE YOU JUST SHUT DOWN

AND, LIKE, LOOK DOWN, AND IT'S

LIKE MY [bleep] WORDS DON'T EVEN

MATTER, TOTALLY.

>> JUST STOP [bleep] YELLING AND

JUST LISTEN.

>> NO, I'M [bleep] PISSED RIGHT

NOW, SADA.