• Season 4, Ep 13

Tahiry Goes Off On Joe

When Joe says that Tahiry left him when things got tough in their relationship, Tahiry becomes extremely emotional and lashes out at Joe.

02/03/2014 ยท 2:54

>> TAHIRY,

WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD

WHEN YOU SAW BROTHER JOE

GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE?

>> THE RING REALLY--

LIKE, THAT--I WANTED WORK.

I WANTED CONSISTENCY.

SO THE RING IS SUPPOSED TO JUST

BE THE END-ALL, BE-ALL?

THE RING IS SUPPOSED TO BE

LIKE, "OH, SHE TOOK THE RING."

I COULDN'T DO IT.

>> SHE KEEPS SAYING IT'S ALL,

"I MOVED ON, I MOVED ON,

I MOVED ON,"

LIKE SOMEBODY GIVES A [bleep].

MY [bleep], DO I LOOK LIKE

WOMEN IS A PROBLEM?

[man cheers]

LIKE, YOU GOT A FEW THINGS

MISCONSTRUED.

YOU MOVED ON.

GREAT.

TODAY SO HAVE I.

>> I GAVE THIS MAN

A SECOND CHANCE,

BUT UNDERSTAND MY TIMELINE.

SINCE TODAY HE'S SUCH A [bleep]

BETTER PERSON IN HIS [bleep]

SALMON SWEATER.

TODAY HE'S A BETTER PERSON.

UNDERSTAND SOMETHING...

>> I LIKE THE SALMON SWEATER.

>> ME TOO.

>> SHE LIKES IT TOO.

>> JOEY--JOEY SAYS--

JOEY'LL DO SOMETHING

TO YOU ON A MONDAY

AND ON A TUESDAY, SAY,

"THAT'S THE PAST."

YOU KNOW ME.

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH

THICK AND THIN.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE HAVING

A HOUSE PARTY...

>> YOU LEFT AT THICK.

>> NO.

NO, I DIDN'T LEAVE AT THICK.

NO, I DID NOT LEAVE AT THICK.

>> YOU LEFT AT THICK.

>> YOU KNOW I DID NOT LEAVE

AT THICK.

YOU KNOW I DIDN'T.

DON'T DO THAT.

>> WE HAVEN'T BEEN

THROUGH THICK AND THIN.

>> DON'T DO THAT BEFORE I SIT

YOUR MAMA ON THIS COUCH.

DON'T YOU DARE RIGHT NOW.

DON'T YOU--DON'T YOU DARE.

DON'T YOU NOT DARE TELL ME THAT

I LEFT AT THICK.

>> YOU DID. YOU'RE A RUNNER.

>> NO, I'M NOT A RUNNER.

>> YOU RAN.

>> NO, I HAD TO DO IT

SO YOU COULD GET BETTER.

NO, I'M NOT RUNNING.

DON'T YOU DARE.

>> I APPRECIATE IT.

>> DON'T YOU [bleep] DARE.

>> THANK YOU.

>> THAT'S WHY YOU'RE DOING WELL

BECAUSE I HAD TO DO WHAT I HAD

TO DO, WHETHER IT HURT ME OR

NOT, FOR YOU TO BE FINE...

>> THANK YOU.

>> AND BE SITTING ON

THIS COUCH ALIVE.

I DON'T EVEN WANT

A THANK-YOU FROM YOU.

>> IF YOU CANNOT BE THERE

WITH ME AT MY WORST,

I DON'T WANT YOU

AT MY [bleep] BEST.

>> THEN [bleep] DON'T WANT ME.

BUT I'M GONNA SIT YOUR MOM HERE.

AND SHE KNOWS THAT I WAS THERE,

AND SHE KNOWS THAT I HAD

TO GET UP AND GO JUST SO YOU

COULD BE WHO YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.

>> I DON'T GO ON GUILT TRIPS.

>> YOU'RE JUST A [bleep].

YOU'RE [bleep] SO--

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU.

>> I KNOW.

>> WHEN I HEAR THESE

CONVERSATIONS...

>> LIKE, I'M DONE.

>> I HEAR...

>> I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

>> PEOPLE THAT CARE

ABOUT EACH OTHER.

THEY CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER.

>> THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

>> NAH.

WHAT--WHAT WAS AT THICK?

WHEN DID I LEAVE YOU AT THICK?

>> LET ME ASK HIM,

BECAUSE HE'S NOT

TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW.

OKAY.

TAG ME IN.

TAG ME IN.

THANK YOU.

JOE JOE, WHEN DID TAHIRY--WHEN

YOU SAY, "YOU LEFT ME AT THICK,"

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

>> WHEN I SAY, "THICK,"

I MEAN, IT'S LIKE I JUST

FINISHED SAYING.

LIKE, I COME WITH A LOT.

>> WHAT IS "A LOT"?

>> YOU TAGGED HER.

>> RIGHT, NOW--

YOU TAGGED OUT RIGHT NOW.

>> BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO

BEAT AROUND THE [bleep] BUSH.

>> ALL RIGHT, WE GOT IT.

>> YOU NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO

BE IN THIS MIX RIGHT NOW.

NOBODY IN THIS UNIVERSE,

SANS YOUR [bleep] FAMILY,

GOT YOU LIKE ME,

AND YOU KNOW THAT.

DO YOU BEHAVE THAT WAY?

NO.

AND IT'S THE SAME WAY I KNOW,

SANS MY FAMILY,

DON'T NOBODY GOT ME LIKE YOU.

LIKE, WE KNOW THAT

ABOUT EACH OTHER.

SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DO

ALL THE EXTRA [bleep].