- I put some of her cognacin your shot, and--
- Why would you do me that?Why would you--
why would you do that?
- It was my--I forgotthat it turns you up.
- Why would you do thatthough?
- Angel Love iscompletely overreacting
like I drugged heror something like that.
Girl, don't nobody want youto act crazy.
I was just trying to have funwith you. Relax.
- That was really mean though.That was really mean.
- That was not mean.- Yeah, it was mean
for you to give me somethingthat I'm not trying to--
- To give you alcoholon a girls' trip where we're
all drinking,where you been drinking all day?
- No, something that you knowthat I don't drink.
- It's not like you don't drinkalcohol, so let's not go there.
- It was mean.- It was not mean.
- It was really mean.- No, what was mean
was the way you were actingwith Malaysia
when she invited youin the house
when she didn't even wantyou here.
- I really don't agreewith Duffey putting something
in Angel Love's drink.
Listen, you don't know howa person is gonna react,
and I watch too much ID Channelfor that type of [bleep].
You put something in her drink,and that bitch trying to stab me
in the middle of the nightin Big Bear,
it's gonna be a problem.
© 2017 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. VH1 and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.