- Brandi's throwing a party.She's gonna have Angel there,
knowing that I don't really,you know, vibe with her.
But I'm gonna take one for the team,
'cause I want Brandi to be happy.
So I'm gonna gofor a little bit,
show my respect, and see how it goes.
- Hey, guys.- Hey, mama.
- Hi, how are you?- Hey.
- Hey, how are you?- Really?
- Hey, how are you?How are you?
- I'm good.- Hey.
- Forever.- You look beautiful.
- Malaysia wants to act like I'm nobody,
that I don't even exist.
I don't really care what Malaysia thinks about me.
It's the fact that she actslike I don't exist.
It's, like, total disrespect.- Hey, Carolyn, how are you?
- You're gonna constantly see my face, so just respect me.
Stop acting like you don't know me.
Stop acting like I don't exist.
Bitch, I'm herewhether you like it or not.
- Malaysia, this is Angel.
- Hi, Malaysia, how are you?Nice to meet you.
- Nice to meet you.- Yeah, me too.
Did you want a shot?- No.
- You don't drink?- I do.
I just don't want a shot.- Uh-oh.
This is not how you react to meeting a person
for the first timebecause the first impression
that you're giving meis you're coming off as a bitch.
- Thank you for coming,Malaysia.
- No problem.- I appreciate it.
You look pretty.- You too. Thanks.
- Weird about what?- Just awkward?
- Awkward about what?
Why would she?We don't know each other.
There's nothing inside of methat wants
to clear it up with Angel.
I think she took my kindness
for weakness,and I don't like that.
And so, like, I just don't want to have a conversation
and argue with someonefor a one-sided situation.
- I think me and Brandifound a place,
so I'm excited about that.
- They're back downtown.- Back downtown, yeah.
- Downtown is cool.- Yeah.
- What is wrong with you?Why are you acting weird?
- Nothing. Downtown is cool.I like downtown.
- Malaysia is acting very standoffish
and like she doesn't want to talk to me
and that she doesn't want me around.
I'm really starting to wonderwhy she even came.