• Season 3, Ep 8

Will Drea Forgive Nicole and Shanna?

Once back in L.A. Nicole and Shanna apologize to Drea. Afterwards Drea explains why the question upset her so much.

07/02/2014 ยท 3:54

>> I FEEL BAD.

>> NO, I FEEL BAD.

I SHOULD'VE CAUGHT IT.

SHANNA AND I TRIED TO APOLOGIZE

TO DREA IN HAWAII, BUT, YOU

KNOW, DREA WAS NOT HAVING IT.

BUT I THINK IT'S VERY, VERY

IMPORTANT THAT WE CLEAR THIS UP

BEFORE SHE GETS MARRIED.

WE WERE PLAYING AND DRINKING

AND, LIKE--

>> I DIDN'T, LIKE,

THINK ABOUT ANYTHING, LIKE,

FROM THE PAST, THOUGH, YOU KNOW?

>> ME EITHER.

I DIDN'T THINK--

>> I SAW MAYTE'S FACE, AND

I LITERALLY, LIKE, [...] DIED.

LIKE, I--AND MAYTE WAS LIKE,

"NO"...

>> [laughing]

>> AND SHEREE WAS LIKE...

ALL I COULD THINK OF, LIKE,

"DID I JUST OFFEND YOU?"

AND SHAMICKA WAS LIKE,

"YOU KNOW, RIGHT?"

>> OH, MY GOD.

>> AND I WAS LIKE, "NO."

AND I JUST, LIKE--

OH, I FELT LIKE A [bleep] IDIOT.

I HAVEN'T TALKED TO DREA

ABOUT THE SITUATION.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT

I REALLY WANT TO SIT DOWN WITH

HER AND SINCERELY APOLOGIZE.

>> OH, MY GOD.

WHAT IS WITH THE WEATHER TODAY?

>> CAN I GIVE YOU A HUG?

>> IT'S, LIKE, FREEZING.

HOW ARE YOU?

>> I'M GOOD.

ARE YOU MAD AT ME?

>> NO, I'M NOT.

>> OKAY.

>> AND YOU'RE NOT MAD AT ME?

[laughter]

>> I'M NOT MAD AT YOU.

>> WE FELT LIKE [bleep].

>> YEAH.

>> WE JUST FEEL LIKE ASS[bleep].

I REALLY, REALLY WAS NOT IN

ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM TRYING

TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE

OR MAKE YOUR NIGHT EVEN MORE

STRESSFUL OR ANYTHING.

>> ME TOO.

>> LIKE, I FEEL LIKE AN

ASS[bleep], AND I JUST WANTED

YOU TO HEAR THAT FROM ME.

I'M SO SORRY.

>> TRUST ME, I DID NOT TAKE IT

THAT WAY.

FOR, LIKE, TWO SECONDS, IT'S

JUST LIKE HEAT WENT FROM THE TOP

OF MY HEAD TO THE BOTTOM OF

MY FEET, AND I WAS LIKE, "I'M

GONNA GO UP IN [bleep] FLAMES."

>> OH, MY GOD.

>> IT'S OKAY.

IT'S OKAY.

BUT IT--ACTUALLY,

IT WASN'T THAT.

LIKE, HONESTLY, THE WAY I TOOK

IT, IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN

GIRLS SITTING HAVING DRINKS.

IF YOU ASK ME, "HAVE YOU EVER

BEEN WITH TWO MEN?

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN

WITH A WOMAN?"

>> YES, YEAH.

>> LIKE, IT WAS THAT INNOCENT.

WHAT IS SO REFRESHING AND

LOVELY ABOUT SHANNA IS I KNOW

THAT IT'S NOT COMING

FROM A PLACE OF MALICE.

IF JESSICA WOULD'VE SAID SOME

[bleep] LIKE THAT TO ME, YOU

KNOW, OH, I'M THROWING DARTS,

BITCH, THROWING YOU UNDER

THE BUS AND SCALPING YOU.

SHANNA'S JUST LIKE, "OKAY,

I'M JUST ASKING A QUESTION."

NO, JESSICA'S LIKE, "NO, BITCH,

I'M TRYING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE."

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.

THE ONLY THING THAT GOT ME UPSET

WAS, SOMETHING AS INNOCENT AS

PLAYING A GAME, BECAUSE OF

THE [bleep] I'VE BEEN THROUGH,

HAS TAINTED MY LIFE.

>> YEAH, YEAH.

>> YOU DON'T OFFEND ME

WHEN YOU SAY IT.

>> RIGHT.

>> IT'S THE WORLD THAT OFFENDS

ME, BECAUSE PEOPLE JUMP DOWN

MY THROAT AND TRY TO MAKE ME

RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMETHING

THAT DIDN'T HAVE [bleep]

TO DO WITH ME.

>> RIGHT.

>> AND I'M LIKE--

>> I THINK WE'VE ALL BEEN

IN THAT SITUATION.

>> WE ALL HAVE.

IT'S FAR EASIER TO TALK TO

SHANNA AND NICOLE ABOUT THIS

SITUATION BECAUSE WE ALL SHARE

THAT COMMON BOND.

SO I KNOW THAT THEY GET IT,

BECAUSE THEY'VE EXPERIENCED IT

TOO.

>> I'M JUST SO HAPPY YOU'RE NOT

MAD AT US, 'CAUSE WE REALLY FELT

LIKE [...].

>> ODDLY ENOUGH, I THINK

THAT NIGHT WAS NEEDED FOR ME

TO FINALLY JUST LET IT GO.

>> THANK YOU.

I AGREE.

>> SO I DID.

I NEEDED THAT NIGHT TO BE LIKE,

"YOU KNOW WHAT, BITCH?

WE GONNA HAVE THIS ONE LAST

CRY OVER THIS ONE."

>> YEAH, YEAH.

>> "WE GONNA BURY THIS ONE.

WE GONNA PUT IT AWAY.

HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH.

CONTINUE TO WALK IN GRACE

LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOING."

AND GUESS WHAT.

WHEN PEOPLE BRING IT TO ME,

"WELL, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW,

ASK HIM."

>> I'M REALLY PROUD OF YOU

TO REACH THAT POINT, BECAUSE

THAT MAKES YOU STRONGER.

>> IT'S SO GOOD.

>> [voice breaking] 'CAUSE IT'S

SOMETHING THAT HAS HAUNTED ME

FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

>> AW.

>> AND JUST TO FEEL LIKE

I'M FINALLY LETTING GO, LIKE,

"DREA, IT DIDN'T HAVE [bleep]

TO DO WITH YOU.

YOU WERE JUST A MOM,

AND YOU WERE A GOOD WIFE."

>> YOU ARE.

>> YOU ARE, WOMAN.

AND THAT'S WHAT'S GREAT.

YOU REALIZE IT NOW, RIGHT?

>> YEAH.

>> AND NOW YOU CAN BE

A BETTER WIFE...

>> A BETTER WIFE

AND A BETTER MOM.

>> FOR A BETTER MAN.

>> YEP.

>> [laughs]

RIGHT?

>> YEAH.

>> [sniffles]

AM I 100% HEALED FROM EVERYTHING

I'VE BEEN THROUGH?

NO, BUT I'M GETTING THERE,

AND HAVING BRIAN BY MY SIDE AND

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEDDING

IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED

TO MOVE FORWARD.

I'M JUST HAPPY THAT I LET IT GO

FINALLY.

LIKE, I'M OKAY.