The 9MAG and 2nd City Ink teams adjust to life post-shutdown, Ryan considers expanding his business, and Charmaine faces conflict at work when she reunites with some of her old crew.
- All Videos
- 11:09ExclusiveS3Black Ink Crew Chicago: This Is How I EatIn anticipation for the premiere of Season Black Ink Crew Chicago, brothers Don and Phor, show us what Chicago is known for on this unique culinary tour of Chicago's hottest eateries.07/17/2017
- 02:26S3Kat Tattoos Young M.A At Her New LA StudioKat Tat is killing it in LA with her shop that's frequented by celebrity clientele.07/19/2017
- 01:18S3Ashley Confronts Charmaine's New Boyfriend, NeekAshley goes out of her way to let Charmaine’s new man know that she and Don have a history.07/19/2017
- 01:31ExclusiveS3Ryan Talks To The New Receptionist About Her Turn-OnsRyan and Alonitza get into a discussion about what kind of man she’s hoping to meet at the shop.07/20/2017
- 01:20ExclusiveS3Meet Kat's New Assistant, RichardRichard lays down Kat's busy, star studded schedule for her.07/20/2017
- 03:42S3Charmaine Gets In Trouble At Work For Mackin It With Neek In The StudioWhen Charmaine's boyfriend stops by the studio, her boss is not pleased by the distracting PDA.07/26/2017
- 02:28S3Danielle And Kat Get In A Fight Outside Of An LA NightclubDanielle is furious at Kat for ignoring her during their night out and gives here a piece of her mind.07/26/2017
- 01:48S3Van Breaks Into The Shop And Fights JuniorVan takes a crowbar to the window of 9MAG, sparking a fight with Junior who is standing by Ryan's side.07/26/2017
- 03:31S3Ashley Makes Don Meet With Her PastorAshley feels that God can help Don with his anger problems but he's skeptical.08/02/2017
- 03:39S3Ryan And Danielle's Argument Interrupts Charmaine's Birthday PartyCharmaine just wants to turn up at her flashy roller disco birthday party but the tension between Ryan and Danielle is too high.08/02/2017
- 02:53S3Charmaine Flips Out When Cobra Returns To 9 MagRyan brings Cobra back to Chicago after the tattoo convention and she is not greeted with a warm welcome.08/02/2017
- 02:03S3Charmaine and Cobra Make AmendsCharmaine is heartbroken to hear about the death of Cobra's dad. The two ladies exchange apologies and move forward as new friends.08/09/2017
Black Ink Crew Chicago | Episode 302 | Bonus Clips
Black Ink Crew Chicago | Episode 302 | Bonus Clips
Ryan HenryCast Member
The owner of 9MAG and the reigning tattoo king of Chicago, Ryan enjoys a reputation as one of the most sought-after artists in the country. But despite his success, it can still be a struggle to hold down his fractious crew. Now, in the aftermath a three-month lockdown and a salacious scandal that threaten his business and reputation, he's forced to close ranks to all but his most loyal crew members.
Forget Chicago, Kat is one of the most sought-after tattoo artists in the whole country. A founding artist of 9MAG, her work quickly stood out, but some felt she was more focused on her own career than the shop itself. And when things got messy between her and Ryan, she ultimately decided to bounce and take her talents to L.A.
Charmaine BeyCast Member
After spending years under Ryan and his relentless management style, Charmaine broke away to start 2nd City Ink. She's a constant hustler who places a high value on family and loyalty. But recently, a falling-out with her business partner, the loss of her mother, the birth of her daughter during the pandemic and her dad's cancer diagnosis upended Charmaine's world and left her shop in jeopardy.
Phor RobinsonCast Member
Phor is a man of many artistic passions. When he's not at 9MAG, he's usually focused on music, which -- like tattooing -- has always been an important outlet for his self-expression and mental health. But with a son on the way, Phor is anxious that becoming a father may mean the end of his rock-star ways.
A founding member of 9MAG, Van is now on the outs with the crew. Never feeling like he got enough credit for his role in helping build Ryan's empire, Van eventually left to start Loyal Ink with several other crew members. He later came back into the fold, but Ryan cut him loose. Now he's focused on being a dad and building up his fashion line.
As 9MAG's first receptionist and Charmaine's cousin, Danielle was a core member of the original 9MAG crew. But that didn't always make for happy times. When tensions began to grow between her and Ryan, and the rest of the crew started to fracture, Danielle had to decide whether she wanted to stay a part of the drama or focus on her sometimes-rocky relationship with Terrence.
Don BrumfieldCast Member
Though he's been a fixture at 9MAG from day one, Don's personal life is far from constant. He's been through many ups and downs over the years, including past infidelities that threatened his home life. Now, after a health scare that put him in the hospital, Don is on a journey of spiritual, mental and physical growth, which includes branching out from the shop and opening his own gym.
Never one to bite her tongue, Lily is known for her feistiness among other members of the crew. A driven tattoo artist who is working hard to make a name for herself, Lily is also trying to put past drama behind her, including a fiery and dysfunctional relationship with Junior, and the murder of her father.
Cobra is a tattoo artist in pursuit of self-love and confidence, even as she battles powerful inner demons. Fueled by her father’s dying words to never give up on her dreams, Cobra is ready to prove to 9MAG and the world that she is the real deal. But after Hurricane Harvey left her family unhoused, Cobra found herself thrust into the role of sole provider.
A gifted and driven artist native to Chicago, Junior is a force to be reckoned with. He used tattooing to escape from a long family history of gang involvement. But sometimes Junior's brash attitude and reckless sense of humor can cause friction between him and other employees at 9MAG, as demonstrated by the epic street brawl he helped instigate in Jamaica.
Ashley has been with Don ever since they met in college, but staying with him hasn't always been easy. Don's history of infidelity has tested their relationship numerous times, but Ashley has fought hard to keep their family together. However, after a major health scare, she began contemplating a move to Texas and ending things with Don once and for all.
Neek is Charmaine's husband and the father of her child. Neek keeps Charmaine grounded and helps her keep the drama in check. He's always been there for her and really stepped up when Charmaine's mother passed away. However, he and Charmaine did ruffle a few feathers when they decided to elope.
Nikki was seemingly the perfect girlfriend for Phor. The salon owner and weave entrepreneur was a devoted partner to him for years and worked hard to support his music career. But Phor's rising star and sex symbol status caused tension in their relationship, which ultimately ended when his infidelity came to light.