- All Videos
- 02:44S5Charmaine Fixes Her Hurricane PitsCharmaine receives Botox injections to treat her chronic sweatiness.01/02/2019
- 02:51S5Brotherhood Before BusinessDon opens up to Phor about feeling betrayed by Ryan's takeover of Loyal Ink, and the brothers make peace over the situation.01/02/2019
- 02:19S5Am I a Casualty or a Brother?Ryan apologizes to Don for blindsiding him during the hostile takeover of Loyal Ink's lease.01/02/2019
- 01:49S5Ryan Ain't Got Nothing to Say to VanVan confronts Ryan about putting Loyal Ink out of business.01/02/2019
- 02:19ExclusiveS5Charmaine Sweats It Out on the Red CarpetDuring a trip to Miami to cover the BET Hip Hop Awards, Charmaine worries about running late and perspiring all over the red carpet.01/02/2019
- 02:04S5Phor Opens Up About His BreakupPhor talks about his breakup and vents about social media haters with Charmaine after she defended him on the radio regarding his leaked sexts.01/09/2019
- 02:34S5Van and Ryan Bury the GrudgeAfter Van's unexpected apology to Ryan, they meet over cigars and whiskey to hash things out.01/09/2019
- 03:01S5Get with It or Get GoneWhile Ryan lays down the law with Brittany Slam and Bella about partying in the shop, Lily stirs up drama with Ryan's new assistant Gina.01/09/2019
- 02:55S5This Isn't a "Send a Memo"-Type WorkplaceBrittany Slam is blindsided when Ryan flippantly makes Don manager during a meeting.01/09/2019
- 03:41ExclusiveS5Charmaine and Neek Have a Family-Planning Spa DateNo longer wanting to have a child, Charmaine plans a couple's spa day to talk with Neek about birth control options.01/09/2019
- 03:41S5Brittany Gets Turnt Up and Tossed Out at WorkStill resentful about being replaced as manager by Don, Brittany gets drunk on the job, forcing Don to kick her out of the shop.01/16/2019
- 03:44S5Charmaine Finds a New Role with 9MAGRyan and Charmaine hash things out, and she seeks a way to work with 9MAG rather than for 9MAG.01/16/2019
Charmaine ReyCast Member
After spending years under Ryan and his relentless management style, Charmaine broke away to start 2nd City Ink. She's a constant hustler who places a high value on family and loyalty. But recently, a falling-out with her business partner, the loss of her mother, the birth of her daughter during the pandemic and her dad's cancer diagnosis upended Charmaine's world and left her shop in jeopardy.
Phor RobinsonCast Member
Phor is a man of many artistic passions. When he's not at 9MAG, he's usually focused on music, which -- like tattooing -- has always been an important outlet for his self-expression and mental health. But with a son on the way, Phor is anxious that becoming a father may mean the end of his rock-star ways.
Don BrumfieldCast Member
Though he's been a fixture at 9MAG from day one, Don's personal life is far from constant. He's been through many ups and downs over the years, including past infidelities that threatened his home life. Now, after a health scare that put him in the hospital, Don is on a journey of spiritual, mental and physical growth, which includes branching out from the shop and opening his own gym.
A founding member of 9MAG, Van is now on the outs with the crew. Never feeling like he got enough credit for his role in helping build Ryan's empire, Van eventually left to start Loyal Ink with several other crew members. He later came back into the fold, but Ryan cut him loose. Now he's focused on being a dad and building up his fashion line.
Never one to bite her tongue, Lily is known for her feistiness among other members of the crew. A driven tattoo artist who is working hard to make a name for herself, Lily is also trying to put past drama behind her, including a fiery and dysfunctional relationship with Junior, and the murder of her father.
Cobra is a tattoo artist in pursuit of self-love and confidence, even as she battles powerful inner demons. Fueled by her father’s dying words to never give up on her dreams, Cobra is ready to prove to 9MAG and the world that she is the real deal. But after Hurricane Harvey left her family unhoused, Cobra found herself thrust into the role of sole provider.
Ryan HenryCast Member
Ryan hopes to reframe his personal and professional image after a tumultuous start to the season when his dirty laundry was aired out -- and his professional relationship with Charmaine was tested. Now, Ryan hits the reset button, which will sever old ties and bring new opportunities. After years of unhealthy back-and-forth with former partner Rachel and lots of therapy, Ryan entertains the idea of finding love once again. Apart from wanting to hit the dating scene, he is focused on the expansion of 9MAG and the elevation of his brand. As he continues to remove the toxicity of his past, he understands only one person stands in his way of glory: himself.
A gifted and driven artist native to Chicago, Junior is a force to be reckoned with. He used tattooing to escape from a long family history of gang involvement. But sometimes Junior's brash attitude and reckless sense of humor can cause friction between him and other employees at 9MAG, as demonstrated by the epic street brawl he helped instigate in Jamaica.
Bella TattedCast Member
With her quirky and unpredictable personality, 9MAG assistant Bella Tatted took the crew by storm. Always the life of the party, she injected a whole lot of energy into the shop, even though it frequently got on Ryan's nerves. But when the partying stops, Bella is a devoted single mom working hard to do right by her daughter.
Ashley has been with Don ever since they met in college, but staying with him hasn't always been easy. Don's history of infidelity has tested their relationship numerous times, but Ashley has fought hard to keep their family together. However, after a major health scare, she began contemplating a move to Texas and ending things with Don once and for all.
Neek is Charmaine's husband and the father of her child. Neek keeps Charmaine grounded and helps her keep the drama in check. He's always been there for her and really stepped up when Charmaine's mother passed away. However, he and Charmaine did ruffle a few feathers when they decided to elope.