The 9MAG and 2nd City Ink teams adjust to life post-shutdown, Ryan considers expanding his business, and Charmaine faces conflict at work when she reunites with some of her old crew.
- All Videos
- 01:49InterviewS4Season 4: What's Next?The Black Ink Crew Chicago cast talks about moving past Ryan's departure from 9Mag and how they all hope to grow as people.05/28/2018
- 02:00InterviewS4Takeover TimeRyan plans to learn from his past mistakes and do things differently at his new shop, and the rest of the crew vies for control of 9Mag.05/29/2018
- 01:46S4We Gotta Talk About RyanWhile the crew tries to figure out why Ryan has been MIA, Liliana discovers a scandalous Snapchat that Don posted.05/30/2018
- 01:57S4The Shop Gets TrashedThe crew suspects that Ryan may have ransacked 9MAG.05/30/2018
- 02:10S4Charmaine Hooks Up PhorAs host of Big Jam, Charmaine gets Phor a spot in the lineup at one of Chicago's hottest concerts.05/30/2018
- 03:41S4Van Confronts RyanVan confronts Ryan about trashing the shop.05/30/2018
- 03:45S4More Than a One-Night StandDon tries to patch things up with Ashley, but she gets furious when Don still refuses to admit the full extent of his infidelity.05/30/2018
- 02:22ExclusiveS4Meet Baby AshdonAshley wants to throw a party so the rest of the shop can meet her and Don's new baby Ashdon.05/30/2018
- 02:24S4Taking It to the Next LevelPhor meets with hip-hop producer London On Da Track, who wants to take Phor's music career to the next level, but the catch is he'd have to leave Chicago.05/30/2018
- 03:26S4The Engagement-Moon Is OverSince getting engaged, Danielle and her fiance have been off traveling, but now she's back to get the lowdown on 9MAG and dive headfirst into wedding planning with Charmaine.06/06/2018
- 03:07S4Here's the CatchNikki is excited to learn that hip-hop producer London On Da Track wants to work with Phor until she realizes it means relocating to L.A.06/06/2018
- 02:35S4JR Seeks Closure with LilyWhen JR shows up for the final 9MAG party, he tries to re-establish a friendship with Lily, but her lingering feelings make it impossible.06/06/2018
Ryan HenryCast Member
The owner of 9MAG and the reigning tattoo king of Chicago, Ryan enjoys a reputation as one of the most sought-after artists in the country. But despite his success, it can still be a struggle to hold down his fractious crew. Now, in the aftermath a three-month lockdown and a salacious scandal that threaten his business and reputation, he's forced to close ranks to all but his most loyal crew members.
Charmaine BeyCast Member
After spending years under Ryan and his relentless management style, Charmaine broke away to start 2nd City Ink. She's a constant hustler who places a high value on family and loyalty. But recently, a falling-out with her business partner, the loss of her mother, the birth of her daughter during the pandemic and her dad's cancer diagnosis upended Charmaine's world and left her shop in jeopardy.
Phor RobinsonCast Member
Phor is a man of many artistic passions. When he's not at 9MAG, he's usually focused on music, which -- like tattooing -- has always been an important outlet for his self-expression and mental health. But with a son on the way, Phor is anxious that becoming a father may mean the end of his rock-star ways.
Don BrumfieldCast Member
Though he's been a fixture at 9MAG from day one, Don's personal life is far from constant. He's been through many ups and downs over the years, including past infidelities that threatened his home life. Now, after a health scare that put him in the hospital, Don is on a journey of spiritual, mental and physical growth, which includes branching out from the shop and opening his own gym.
A founding member of 9MAG, Van is now on the outs with the crew. Never feeling like he got enough credit for his role in helping build Ryan's empire, Van eventually left to start Loyal Ink with several other crew members. He later came back into the fold, but Ryan cut him loose. Now he's focused on being a dad and building up his fashion line.
Never one to bite her tongue, Lily is known for her feistiness among other members of the crew. A driven tattoo artist who is working hard to make a name for herself, Lily is also trying to put past drama behind her, including a fiery and dysfunctional relationship with Junior, and the murder of her father.
Cobra is a tattoo artist in pursuit of self-love and confidence, even as she battles powerful inner demons. Fueled by her father’s dying words to never give up on her dreams, Cobra is ready to prove to 9MAG and the world that she is the real deal. But after Hurricane Harvey left her family unhoused, Cobra found herself thrust into the role of sole provider.
A gifted and driven artist native to Chicago, Junior is a force to be reckoned with. He used tattooing to escape from a long family history of gang involvement. But sometimes Junior's brash attitude and reckless sense of humor can cause friction between him and other employees at 9MAG, as demonstrated by the epic street brawl he helped instigate in Jamaica.
Bella TattedCast Member
With her quirky and unpredictable personality, 9MAG assistant Bella Tatted took the crew by storm. Always the life of the party, she injected a whole lot of energy into the shop, even though it frequently got on Ryan's nerves. But when the partying stops, Bella is a devoted single mom working hard to do right by her daughter.
Ashley has been with Don ever since they met in college, but staying with him hasn't always been easy. Don's history of infidelity has tested their relationship numerous times, but Ashley has fought hard to keep their family together. However, after a major health scare, she began contemplating a move to Texas and ending things with Don once and for all.
Neek is Charmaine's husband and the father of her child. Neek keeps Charmaine grounded and helps her keep the drama in check. He's always been there for her and really stepped up when Charmaine's mother passed away. However, he and Charmaine did ruffle a few feathers when they decided to elope.
Nikki was seemingly the perfect girlfriend for Phor. The salon owner and weave entrepreneur was a devoted partner to him for years and worked hard to support his music career. But Phor's rising star and sex symbol status caused tension in their relationship, which ultimately ended when his infidelity came to light.