- All Videos
- 04:42ExclusiveS2Check Yourself: Season 2, Episode 1 - The AmbushThe cast reacts to Mimi kicking Stevie J out of the house and Momma Dee trying to steer Scrappy away from Erica.11/02/2021
- 04:48ExclusiveS2Check Yourself: Season 2, Episode 2 - Where's the Contract?The cast reacts to Joseline pressing Stevie J for a copy of their contract and to Momma Dee and Shay popping up on Scrappy unexpectedly in the studio.11/02/2021
- 05:04ExclusiveS2Check Yourself: Season 2, Episode 3 - Mimi's HousewarmingThe cast reacts to K. Michelle's confrontation with Rasheeda at Mimi's housewarming and Momma Dee's insincere apology for meddling in her son's relationship.11/02/2021
- 04:44ExclusiveS2Check Yourself: Season 2, Episode 4 - Oh, Obama!The cast reacts to K. Michelle sharing her Barack Obama fantasies at the gynecologist's office and Joseline accusing Benzino of trying to get with her.11/02/2021
- 04:28ExclusiveS2Check Yourself: Season 2, Episode 5 - Warding Off Sex DemonsThe cast reacts to Joseline confronting Karlie Redd for spreading rumors about her and K. Michelle telling the other women about how to keep sex demons away.11/02/2021
- 05:21ExclusiveS2Check Yourself: Season 2, Episode 6 - Help Not WantedThe cast reacts to Stevie J questioning Mimi about her new man and Drew and Traci interviewing potential employees for the sneaker boutique.11/02/2021
- 05:22ExclusiveS2Check Yourself: Season 2, Episode 7 - Get It in WritingThe cast reacts to K. Michelle making insinuations about Mimi's boyfriend and Drew learning too late that business agreements should always be in writing.11/02/2021
- 04:51ExclusiveS2Check Yourself: Season 2, Episode 8 - Straddling the FenceThe cast reacts to Joseline walking away from Stevie J and Mimi accusing Ariane of not having her back against K. Michelle.11/02/2021
- 05:22ExclusiveS2Check Yourself: Season 2, Episode 9 - Gifts and JealousyThe cast reacts to Stevie J surprising Mimi with a BMW during Nikko's video release party and Benzino giving K. Michelle an extravagant necklace in front of Karlie Redd.11/02/2021
Love and Hip Hop Atlanta | Episode 203 | Bonus Clips
Love and Hip Hop Atlanta | Episode 203 | Bonus Clips
Rasheeda FrostCast Member
Mimi FaustCast Member
Stevie J.Cast Member
Karlie ReddCast Member
Kirk FrostCast Member
Erica DixonCast Member
Joseline HernandezCast Member
Season 1 + Season 2, Season 5
Anyone whose had the pleasure of knowing singer, business woman, songwriter pianist, reality television star and Memphis native, K.Michelle since her childhood is aware that she was destined to be the woman she is today. Gymnastic, swimming, and piano courses kept her inquisitive spirit busy until age nine, when the time arrived for her to begin vocal lessons with renowned children's vocal coach Bob Westbrook (Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears etc).
A lifelong affinity for country music (The Judds are a personal favorite), lead to K.Michelle earning a scholarship to Florida A&M for yodeling.
For the millions of fans who have watched the no-nonsense cutie fight for what she feels is right on television every week, her debut album title, 'Rebellious Soul' is most appropriate. "I'm a rebel, a firecracker," she tells. "I do what I want to do. My music is like that as well. I rebel against anything that society tries to use to keep us boxed in - racism, judgment, anything that makes you feel inferior as a woman." The result is what she describes as an "old-school" but "aggressive and urgent" music feel. The guest list of vocalists include Elle Varner and K.Michelle's mentor R. Kelly, who will also embrace some maestro duties. After years of professional and personal lows but mostly highs, it's time for the once diamond in the rough to be recognized for the true gem that she is.
The stars are aligning for Tennessee's daughter, and she couldn't be more pleased. "I'm really at a point in my life where I wanna work on myself and just be happy," she says. "I don't want any drama. I just want to create that music that makes you feel so so good."
Benzino is a media executive, solo artist, and record producer. Born in Boston, Benzino is known for being one of the co-creators of the hip hop magazine The Source, which was launched in 1988. He currently publishes Hip Hop Weekly, a well-known urban music publication.
Benzino is freshly engaged to Althea Heart, a former Def Jam signee. Althea has worked with numerous industry artists including Rapper Foxy Brown. Althea released a new single on Valentine's Day 2014, "Ghetto Love".
DJ Traci SteeleCast Member
DJ Traci Steele
In an industry dominated by males, DJ Traci Steele emerges as a hard hitting DJ and Radio Personality. She hails from the Bronx, New York, where lived until the age of 19 when she enlisted in the Air Force. Traci served as Senior Airman for 4 years. While stationed in Virginia, Traci heard an open casting call for radio personalities, and immediately reported to WHOV 88.1 to audition in her uniform.
There she met DJ Babey Drew, who taught her how to "hustle," and also became the father their son, Little Drew. Traci was invited to tour with Musiq SoulChild, and for 2 years spinned her way across the globe with his band. Traci later landed in Atlanta, where she can be heard regularly on Hot 107.9. Traci Steele believes in the philosophy of hard work every day. Although music is her ultimate passion, her son Little Drew is her #1 priority.
DJ Babey DrewCast Member
DJ Babey Drew
DJ Babey Drew is DJ Traci Steele's former boyfriend, and father to their son, Little Drew. Born in Queens, Drew migrated south, and hosted a radio show on 103 JAMZ in Virginia Beach, where he occasionally still spins. His ability to rock any crowd as the touring DJ for Chris Brown, validates his position as one of VIBE magazine's Top 100 DJs.
Now, between traveling the world, appearing with Lil' Wayne on Saturday Night Live, or spinning for the Kardashians, he is the hip hop renaissance man. Currently based in Atlanta to be closer to his son, Babey Drew is opening a sneaker boutique in Atlanta, and hopes Traci will partner with him.