- All Videos
- 01:40HighlightS7Momma Dee's New LookAll eyes are on Momma Dee as she looks back on her transformation and discusses spilling the news of Bambi's pregnancy.07/17/2018
- 01:29HighlightS7Spice Talks Body ShamingSpice explains the meaning behind her comments to Tokyo, and Tokyo shares her thoughts on the matter.07/17/2018
- 03:23HighlightS7BK Brasco Gets Caught in the ActSierra and Karlie discuss the friendtervention, and BK Brasco is caught off-guard when he's shown a video of him with another woman.07/17/2018
- 02:06HighlightS7Sierra's Support for ShooterSierra, Shooter and Keely reflect on the level of support Sierra showed Shooter following the death of Rod Jr.07/17/2018
- 03:45HighlightS7Spice and Tommie Don't Hold BackSecurity gets involved when Spice and Tommie butt heads, and Karlie talks about Tommie's struggles.07/17/2018
- 02:39S7Tokyo Moves on Her Own TimeTokyo explains her decision to remain a virgin, Tabius talks about dating Karlie, and Tokyo and Karlie call out Keely.07/09/2018
- 02:00S7Where Estelita Stands with StevieEstelita and Stevie talk about mixing business with pleasure and what their status is now.07/09/2018
- 01:38S7Karlie and Yung Joc's ReunionYung Joc and Karlie can't seem to quit each other, and Yung Joc reveals what happened in Texas.07/09/2018
- 02:22S7Just Brittany Is AmbushedJust Brittany faces off with Erica, Estelita and Spice, and Keely calls Just Brittany out on a confession.07/02/2018
- 03:54S7Erica and Stevie Go at ItTempers explode as Erica and Stevie trade jabs about each other's kids and careers, and Sean and Stevie get into a heated argument.07/09/2018
- 03:34S7Jasmine's ApologyJasmine and Rasheeda talk about their encounter in Houston, and Kirk comments on his future with Rasheeda.07/09/2018
- 05:41ExclusiveS7Check Yourself - Season 7, Episode 16: Baby Shower Blow UpThe Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast discuss Jessica Dime's baby shower, how Shooter turned tragedy into something positive, and Stevie and Rich Dollaz's confrontation with Erica.07/02/2018
Mimi FaustCast Member
Stevie J.Cast Member
A college-educated mother of five, Tia Becca has weathered tough times in the years since Scrapp, the father of her son King, was sent to prison. After a brief marriage to another man, she now works as a traveling hostess and sees Scrapp's impending release -- and the possibility of a romantic reunion -- as her family's best shot at happiness.
But a major obstacle stands in her way: Moniece Slaughter, who quietly cultivated a pen-pal friendship with Scrapp during his incarceration and is making moves now that he's semi-free.
Jasmine WashingtonCast Member
Tommie LeeCast Member
Tommie Lee instantly rose to stardom with her television debut in season 5; partly because of her fiery personality, but also because of her flawless looks. The New Jersey native came out guns blazing and has shown no signs of slowing down.
With several business deals in the making, Tommie plans to build an empire around her burgeoning brand. With her ex-lover Scrapp DeLeon behind bars, this single mother of two is hard at work building her empire and needs no prince to complete her kingdom. Tommie may have lost a few friends and gained some new haters, but nothing is stopping her glow up.
Jessica DimeCast Member
Fans fell in love with Jessica Dime when her ball playing fiancé Shawne Williams popped the big question to her in Jamaica and she replied with a resounding "YES". Before her trip down the aisle, Dime is working hard in the studio to crank out hits before her "I Dos".
The Memphis rapper has been finding her footing in the music industry since landing a deal with Flo Rida years ago. Now unsigned, Dime is looking for a label home for her down south flare and bossed up style. She recently released a single and some visuals for her latest song and plans to follow it up with an EP.