- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 03:46S5Are Bambi and Betty Idol Arguing Over Scrappy?The awkward tension in the room exploded when Betty Idol is questioned about her relationship with Scrappy.
- 04:30S5Joseline and Tommie Explain Their BeefAfter learning that Joseline has a restraining order out against Tommie, the two explain the origin of their ongoing issues.
- 02:48S5Tommie Takes On Karlie ReddTommie pops up at the Playboy radio station to confront Karlie Redd on her relationship with Scrapp.05/30/2016
- 04:09S5Joseline Turns To Mimi For SupportJoseline breaks down in tears as she tells Mimi that Stevie J has two new babies, which neither woman was aware of.05/30/2016
- 02:16S5Tommie Attacks ScrappAfter Tommie finds Karlie Redd's receipts in Scrapp's car, Tommie gets physical against Scrapp in her search for answers.05/30/2016
- 02:37ExclusiveS5Mimi Fills In Ariane On The Jordans' DramaMimi chats with Ariane about the drama going on between Stevie J05/30/2016
- 02:10ExclusiveS5Betty Idol Learns More About D. Smith's TransitionWhen Betty Idol accompanies D. Smith to a doctor appointment, she learns the details of D. Smith's transition.05/30/2016
- 04:41ExclusiveS5Check Yourself Season 5 Episode 9: Oh My God! I'm MeltingJessica Dime and Yung Joc comment on their accidental date while Ernest and Momma Dee discuss their marriage counseling session.05/30/2016
- 03:30S5Scrapp Does a Photo-Shoot With His SonScrapp puts together a photo-shoot for him and his son, King. Scrapp wants to create memories, but he also has some bad news for his son.06/06/2016
- 03:05S5D. Smith Makes A Scene At The Anti-Bullying EventAt Deb Antney’s “No RIP” anti-bullying event, D. Smith and Tammy get into a nasty personal argument.06/06/2016
- 01:22S5Scrapp Shares Some Final Moments With His FamilyBefore heading into the courtroom, Scrapp says goodbye to his family during his final moments as a free man.06/06/2016
Rasheeda FrostCast Member
Mimi FaustCast Member
Stevie J.Cast Member
Karlie ReddCast Member
Kirk FrostCast Member
Yung JocCast Member
A college-educated mother of five, Tia Becca has weathered tough times in the years since Scrapp, the father of her son King, was sent to prison. After a brief marriage to another man, she now works as a traveling hostess and sees Scrapp's impending release -- and the possibility of a romantic reunion -- as her family's best shot at happiness.
But a major obstacle stands in her way: Moniece Slaughter, who quietly cultivated a pen-pal friendship with Scrapp during his incarceration and is making moves now that he's semi-free.
Tommie LeeCast Member
Tommie Lee instantly rose to stardom with her television debut in season 5; partly because of her fiery personality, but also because of her flawless looks. The New Jersey native came out guns blazing and has shown no signs of slowing down.
With several business deals in the making, Tommie plans to build an empire around her burgeoning brand. With her ex-lover Scrapp DeLeon behind bars, this single mother of two is hard at work building her empire and needs no prince to complete her kingdom. Tommie may have lost a few friends and gained some new haters, but nothing is stopping her glow up.
Jessica DimeCast Member
Fans fell in love with Jessica Dime when her ball playing fiancé Shawne Williams popped the big question to her in Jamaica and she replied with a resounding "YES". Before her trip down the aisle, Dime is working hard in the studio to crank out hits before her "I Dos".
The Memphis rapper has been finding her footing in the music industry since landing a deal with Flo Rida years ago. Now unsigned, Dime is looking for a label home for her down south flare and bossed up style. She recently released a single and some visuals for her latest song and plans to follow it up with an EP.
Tammy RiveraCast Member
Tammy Rivera recently found success as a songstress and her hit single "All These Kisses" made an impression on the charts.
While she and her husband Waka Flocka Flame continue to work on their marriage, Tammy is hard at work on making a name for herself in the music business while still juggling her T. Rivera swimwear line and raising her daughter Charlie.
Joseline HernandezCast Member
Ariane DavisCast Member
Ariane Davis lights up any room she enters. Her charisma, personality and stunning looks have been captivating audiences for years. She's a sought after model and has been spending late nights in the studio completing her new EP.
Ariane has also become a staple in the LGBTQ community, and travels the nation hosting LGBTQ events using her celebrity to champion charitable causes.
Waka Flocka FlameCast Member
Waka Flocka Flame
Season 3 + Seasons 5-6
Waka Flaka Flame is a global icon and rapper who rose to prominence as Gucci Mane's protégé and flagship artist. Waka has made it big in both the hip hop and EDM worlds, working with mainstream elite like T.I., Drake, and B.o.B. His upcoming album "Flockavelli II" will feature his traditional iconic trap raps as well as some EDM influences.
Although he has slowed down on the touring to make family his number one priority, Waka continues to sell out shows around the globe.
Season 1 + Season 2, Season 5
Anyone whose had the pleasure of knowing singer, business woman, songwriter pianist, reality television star and Memphis native, K.Michelle since her childhood is aware that she was destined to be the woman she is today. Gymnastic, swimming, and piano courses kept her inquisitive spirit busy until age nine, when the time arrived for her to begin vocal lessons with renowned children's vocal coach Bob Westbrook (Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears etc).
A lifelong affinity for country music (The Judds are a personal favorite), lead to K.Michelle earning a scholarship to Florida A&M for yodeling.
For the millions of fans who have watched the no-nonsense cutie fight for what she feels is right on television every week, her debut album title, 'Rebellious Soul' is most appropriate. "I'm a rebel, a firecracker," she tells. "I do what I want to do. My music is like that as well. I rebel against anything that society tries to use to keep us boxed in - racism, judgment, anything that makes you feel inferior as a woman." The result is what she describes as an "old-school" but "aggressive and urgent" music feel. The guest list of vocalists include Elle Varner and K.Michelle's mentor R. Kelly, who will also embrace some maestro duties. After years of professional and personal lows but mostly highs, it's time for the once diamond in the rough to be recognized for the true gem that she is.
The stars are aligning for Tennessee's daughter, and she couldn't be more pleased. "I'm really at a point in my life where I wanna work on myself and just be happy," she says. "I don't want any drama. I just want to create that music that makes you feel so so good."