- All Videos
- 06:11ExclusiveS6Seven Ways to Kirk Up Your MarriageKirk counts down his seven most memorable indiscretions during his marriage to Rasheeda and gives his professional opinion on how to truly mess up.05/05/2022
- 01:51S6Momma Dee's Husband Is Finally Paying BillsMomma Dee + Ernest let us know the status of their marriage.07/17/2017
- 03:40S6Tommie Goes Off On KKThe bad blood boils when KK confronts Tommie.07/17/2017
- 03:43S6Did Karlie + Joc Hook Up In Jamaica?The cast talks about their trip to Jamaica, and it seems like Karlie and Joc had a rendezvous on the romantic island.07/17/2017
- 03:38S6Joseline Quits Love & Hip Hop AtlantaStevie tries to persuade Joseline to be a part of the reunion, instead, she quits the show.07/17/2017
- 01:54S6Lovely Mimi Checks Karlie ReddLovely Mimi and Karlie Redd have receipts on each other. Tune in to Part 2 of the Reunion Monday + 8/7c only VH1!07/10/2017
- 03:17S6Kirk Explains Why He Didn't Take A Paternity TestThe father of Jasmine's baby is still unknown. Rasheeda is still waiting on Kirk to take a DNA test, but Kirk tries to explain why he hasn’t taken one yet.07/10/2017
- 04:03S6Sierra Wants An Apology From MoriahSierra wants Moriah to apologize for having an affair with her husband.07/10/2017
- 02:58S6Did Stevie Show Tommie The Beefcake?Tommie tries to get to the bottom of her negative relationship with Joseline. It could have something to do with Stevie showing her his beefcake in a Bentley.07/10/2017
- 01:09S6Lovely Mimi Gets Carried Off StageThings get heated between Lovely Mimi + Jessica Dime on stage.07/10/2017
- 03:20ExclusiveS6Check Yourself Season 6 Episode 16: Hoe S**tLovely Mimi shares her thoughts on what went down at her shop when Moriah and Treasure P. came to visit.07/03/2017
- 02:07ExclusiveS6Momma Dee Wants To Make Things Right With ErnestMomma Dee apologizes for behavior and wants to make things right with her husband, especially in the bedroom.07/03/2017
Mimi FaustCast Member
Stevie J.Cast Member
Jasmine WashingtonCast Member
Tommie LeeCast Member
Tommie Lee instantly rose to stardom with her television debut in season 5; partly because of her fiery personality, but also because of her flawless looks. The New Jersey native came out guns blazing and has shown no signs of slowing down.
With several business deals in the making, Tommie plans to build an empire around her burgeoning brand. With her ex-lover Scrapp DeLeon behind bars, this single mother of two is hard at work building her empire and needs no prince to complete her kingdom. Tommie may have lost a few friends and gained some new haters, but nothing is stopping her glow up.
Jessica DimeCast Member
Fans fell in love with Jessica Dime when her ball playing fiancé Shawne Williams popped the big question to her in Jamaica and she replied with a resounding "YES". Before her trip down the aisle, Dime is working hard in the studio to crank out hits before her "I Dos".
The Memphis rapper has been finding her footing in the music industry since landing a deal with Flo Rida years ago. Now unsigned, Dime is looking for a label home for her down south flare and bossed up style. She recently released a single and some visuals for her latest song and plans to follow it up with an EP.
Tammy RiveraCast Member
Tammy Rivera recently found success as a songstress and her hit single "All These Kisses" made an impression on the charts.
While she and her husband Waka Flocka Flame continue to work on their marriage, Tammy is hard at work on making a name for herself in the music business while still juggling her T. Rivera swimwear line and raising her daughter Charlie.
Joseline HernandezCast Member
Ariane DavisCast Member
Ariane Davis lights up any room she enters. Her charisma, personality and stunning looks have been captivating audiences for years. She's a sought after model and has been spending late nights in the studio completing her new EP.
Ariane has also become a staple in the LGBTQ community, and travels the nation hosting LGBTQ events using her celebrity to champion charitable causes.
Waka Flocka FlameCast Member
Waka Flocka Flame
Season 3 + Seasons 5-6
Waka Flaka Flame is a global icon and rapper who rose to prominence as Gucci Mane's protégé and flagship artist. Waka has made it big in both the hip hop and EDM worlds, working with mainstream elite like T.I., Drake, and B.o.B. His upcoming album "Flockavelli II" will feature his traditional iconic trap raps as well as some EDM influences.
Although he has slowed down on the touring to make family his number one priority, Waka continues to sell out shows around the globe.