- All Videos
- 04:34ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 1 - Sex BookThe cast reacts to Erica Mena and Rich meeting up for the first time since their breakup and to Amina revealing she and Peter got married.10/31/2021
- 04:45ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 2 - Anti-MessyThe cast reacts to Yandy flipping out over Peter and Amina's relationship and to Rich scouting dancer and aspiring rapper Nya.10/31/2021
- 05:16ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 3 - It's Called WorkingThe cast reacts to Peter coming clean to Tara about cheating on her, to Nya playing her demo for Erica Mena and to Tara confronting Amina.10/31/2021
- 04:34ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 4 - Creep 101The cast reacts to Rich meeting Cyn Santana for the first time and to Tara taking scissors to Peter's clothes and instruments.10/31/2021
- 04:27ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 5 - To Sign or Not to SignThe cast react to Peter, Yandy and Rich arguing over whether to sign Amina and to Erica Mena and Nya fighting over who's the real artist.10/31/2021
- 04:59ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 6 - One Last KissThe cast reacts to Peter getting a little flirty when Tara comes home tipsy and to Peter and Erica Mena getting into it over lunch.10/31/2021
- 04:55ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 7 - Business and SmashThe cast reacts to K. Michelle and Yandy revealing that Peter is cheating on Amina and to Rich trying to figure out his true feelings for Erica Mena.10/31/2021
- 04:30ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 8 - Tahiry Holds FirmThe cast reacts to Joe shooting his shot with Tahiry during an unexpected reunion at fashion week and to Amina finding out about Peter and Tara.10/31/2021
- 04:45ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 9 - Just a Little KissThe cast reacts to Cyn finding out that Erica Mena kissed Rich and the subsequent explosive arguments.10/31/2021
- 05:01ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 10 - The King of MessyThe cast reacts to Tara and K. Michelle's double date stunt class and to Erica Mena's run-in with Rich and his new model friend Jessica Santiago.10/31/2021
- 04:40ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 11 - "Cornier Than Corn"The cast reacts to Peter soliciting relationship advice from Saigon and to Cyn arguing with Rich about him kissing Erica Mena.10/31/2021
- 05:02ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 12 - Saigon's House RulesThe cast reacts to Erica Jean and Saigon deciding to move in together and to Rich and Cyn bringing drama to Erica Mena's release party.10/31/2021
Yandy Smith-HarrisCast Member
Yandy Smith-Harris is a multi-hyphenate mogul. She built her empire launching her Yelle Skincare line, heading media brand Everything Girls Love and taking on the role of hip-hop activist. A successful businesswoman and mother, Yandy is not the same struggling music manager from Season 1 who worked for Jim Jones. Her brand represents class, honesty and grace under pressure. Whether she's holding down the household while her husband, Mendeecees, serves his prison sentence or standing up for herself against the likes of Chrissy Lampkin, Yandy faces everything life throws at her head-on.
Erica MenaCast Member
Love & Hip Hop veteran Erica Mena is known for her big personality and tumultuous on-again, off-again relationships. From crying over Rich Dollaz to bad breakups with Cyn Santana and rapper Bow Wow, sharing her love life in front of the camera has made for some of the franchise's most memorable moments. Things were looking up for Erica after her wedding to Safaree Samuels in 2019, but the honeymoon didn't last long as the couple headed toward divorce in 2021, after the birth of their second child together.
K. MichelleCast Member
Born and raised in Memphis, TN, Kimberly Michelle Pate -- also known as K. Michelle -- is a singer, entrepreneur, pianist and songwriter. She took singing lessons from world renowned vocal coach Bob Westbrook and studied yodeling at Florida A&M University. Kimberly has worked with Missy Elliott, Trina, Usher, Gucci Mane and many others, and she is known for her in-command and firecracker personality in and outside of the studio.
Tahiry JoseCast Member
Tahiry Jose rose to fame during the course of her public relationship with rapper Joe Budden. Born in Harlem, NY, Tahiry is a model, actress and entrepreneur who holds a degree from the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. She has graced the pages of Complex, XXL, Vibe and others, but her cover for King magazine was one of the highest-selling issues in the publication's history.
Tara WallaceCast Member
Tara Wallace is a southern belle from small-town Mississippi. She moved to New York City to pursue acting, and she has appeared in various off-Broadway productions. In 2016, Tara co-authored the book "The Goddess Potential," to inspire women to get to know and love themselves better. She has three children with rapper Peter Gunz, who was also in a relationship with Love & Hip Hop castmate Amina Buddafly during Season 6 and Season 7 of the show.
Amina BuddaflyCast Member
Aminata "Amina Buddafly" Schmahl is a singer-songwriter from Hamburg, Germany. Amina was a member of the girl group Black Buddafly with her sisters Sophie and Jazz before going solo. She made her Love & Hip Hop debut as the secret wife of rapper Peter Gunz, who also had a relationship with Tara Wallace at the same time. After appearing on Season 4 through Season 7, Amina left the show and left Peter.
Erica JeanCast Member
Born in the Bronx and raised in Queens, NY, Erica Jean is an actress who has appeared on both the stage and screen. She rose to prominence on Season 4 of Love & Hip Hop New York as the show chronicled her strained relationship with rapper Saigon and the two struggled to find common ground while raising their son, who is living with developmental disabilities.
Rich DollazCast Member
The CEO and founder of Dollaz Unlimited, Rich Dollaz started out as an ambitious intern at Sean "Diddy" Combs's Bad Boy Records. He rapidly climbed the ranks to become one of the most sought-after promoters and managers in hip hop. And although he has a penchant for mixing business with pleasure, having had past relationships with clients Erica Mena, Jhonni Blaze, Diamond Strawberry, Mariahlynn, Jade Wifey and Anaís, Rich never settles when it comes to his career or his love life.
Mendeecees HarrisCast Member
As a native of Harlem, NY, Mendeecees Harris is a self-made man. While he is heavily immersed in the business side of the music industry, he prides himself on pursuing a wide variety of entrepreneurial endeavors that range from real estate to fashion. And despite being incarcerated from 2016 to 2020, the music manager continues to support his wife, Yandy Smith-Harris, and his blended family.
Joe BuddenCast Member
The always outspoken Joe Budden is the brutally honest voice of the community. His wildly successful brand includes the ongoing "Joe Budden Podcast" and his "State of the Culture" YouTube talk show, but navigating his personal life is a different matter altogether. After reinventing himself as a family man with the birth of his baby boy Lexington, Joe and his partner Cyn called off their engagement and hit the bumpy road to co-parenthood.
Peter GunzCast Member
Bronx, NY, native Peter Gunz is a rapper, multi-instrumentalist and music manager. He's best known for his platinum-selling record "Deja Vu (Uptown Baby)," which he recorded with fellow rapper Lord Tariq. He has collaborated with Big Pun, Fat Joe, Mariah Carey, Ice Cube, KRS-One and more. A father of 10, Peter welcomed children with castmates Amina Buddafly and Tara Wallace at the same time during Season 6 and Season 7.
Cyn SantanaCast Member
A New Yorker through and through, Cyn Santana made a big splash with her quick wit and fiery personality when she debuted on Season 3 as the girlfriend of Erica Mena. After the two broke up, Cyn started a relationship with rapper Joe Budden in 2016, soon after moving in with him and having their baby boy, Lexington. Cyn and Joe got engaged at the end of Season 9, only to suddenly break up during the show's off time. But since kick-starting a music career of her own, Cyn has vowed not to let her personal drama get in the way of her success.
Born Brian Carenard in New York City, Saigon is candidly outspoken and controversial. Saigon was heavily cosigned by a pack of A-list DJs and producers, including Kay Slay, Mark Ronson, Alchemist, Buckwild and others. In 2005, Saigon landed a reoccurring role as himself on "Entourage." His debut album, "The Greatest Story Never Told," was released in 2011. He shares a son with ex-girlfriend Erica Jean.