- All Videos
- 02:07HighlightS8Yandy Curves Mendeecees' Phone CallRemy does not approve when Yandy curves Mendeecees' phone call to hang out with the girls.10/30/2017
- 02:15HighlightS8Safaree's Mom Wants To Pick His Next GirlfriendSafaree gets advice on how to find the right woman from his mom and sisters.10/30/2017
- 01:51HighlightS8Bianca Throws Her Shoe At BriWhen Rich tries to get Bianca and Bri to talk out their differences, Bianca has less peaceful intentions.10/30/2017
- 01:44HighlightS8Judy Pops Up On Yandy At WorkJudy decides to check up on Yandy at her artist's photoshoot and is not pleased with what she finds.10/30/2017
- 02:44ExclusiveS8Remy Ma Preps For The BET AwardsRemy gets ready for the BET awards and discusses her big nomination.10/30/2017
- 01:55ExclusiveS8Remy and Papoose Discuss Baby PlansIn the wake of her big successes, including her iconic Summer Jam performance, Remy promises to make time for baby planning.10/30/2017
- 05:59ExclusiveS8Check Yourself Season 8 Episode 1: An In The Streets PartyRich Dollaz and Brittney weigh in on the flying footwear incident with Bianca, while Yandy and Rich Dollaz discuss whether her getting a little hands-on with her client at her photoshoot really was just part of the job.10/30/2017
- 03:24HighlightS8Safaree Aims High For His Date With DreamdollSafaree takes Dreamdoll on a high-soaring trapeze date and sparks fly.11/06/2017
- 02:47HighlightS8Ashley Surprises Anais With A MeetingAnais schedules a meeting with her manager Navarro, but tensions build when Ashley shows up instead.11/06/2017
- 06:00ExclusiveS8Check Yourself Season 8 Episode 2: The Miss Judy ShowJames R, DJ Self, and Dreamdoll break down the drama at Mariahlynn's single release party, while Yandy & Jonathan discuss Judy's unwanted appearance at Yandy's skincare launch.11/06/2017
- 02:35HighlightS8Juju Shares Her Problems With ConceptionJuju opens up to Remy Ma about her troubles conceiving and warns her that it isn't always easy.11/13/2017
- 03:34HighlightS8What's Behind The Brittney/Bianca Beef?Brittney discusses the root of her issues with Bianca.11/13/2017
Love and Hip Hop | Episode 809 | Bonus Clips
Love and Hip Hop | Episode 809 | Bonus Clips
Remy MaCast Member
Straight out of the Bronx, NY -- the birthplace of hip hop -- Reminisce "Remy Ma" Smith-Mackie is one of the genre's most respected emcees. As the only female member of Big Pun's Terror Squad, Remy Ma earned her "Queen of Rap" crown with her 2006 solo debut, "There's Something About Remy: Based on a True Story." Her career was derailed after a shooting incident in 2007, which resulted in six years in prison. After her release in 2014, Remy joined Love & Hip Hop ready to win and turn out tracks with her mentor Fat Joe and other hip-hop royalty. With her newfound freedom, Remy is back working on music, cohosting the talk show "State of Culture" and balancing her family life with her supportive husband, Papoose, and kids.
Yandy Smith-HarrisCast Member
Yandy Smith-Harris is a multi-hyphenate mogul. She built her empire launching her Yelle Skincare line, heading media brand Everything Girls Love and taking on the role of hip-hop activist. A successful businesswoman and mother, Yandy is not the same struggling music manager from Season 1 who worked for Jim Jones. Her brand represents class, honesty and grace under pressure. Whether she's holding down the household while her husband, Mendeecees, serves his prison sentence or standing up for herself against the likes of Chrissy Lampkin, Yandy faces everything life throws at her head-on.
Bianca BonnieCast Member
Formerly known as Young B, Bianca Bonnie is a singer, dancer and actress from Harlem, NY. She appears alongside friends Cardi B and Mariahlynn on Love & Hip Hop New York, from Season 6 through Season 8, where she was also featured as one of Yandy's clients. In 2019, J-Hope of the band BTS released a remake of her hit song "Chicken Noodle Soup."
Mariahlynn is a Jersey City, NJ, native who grew up in the foster care system. She started writing lyrics as a teenager, finding sanctuary from the drugs, crime and violence that were so pervasive in her neighborhood. But success didn't come overnight. In her early years, Mariahlynn worked as a stripper and exotic dancer to support her family, and she faced constant industry rejection as a result of her unconventional image and raw personality. Everything changed in 2015 when she caught the attention of DJ Self with her debut single, "Once Upon a Time." Mariahlynn has been grinding nonstop ever since, turning out bops and collaborating with artists like Remy Ma. And despite still struggling to hold her family together, Mariahlynn is determined to take her career to the next level.
Juliette "Juju C."Cast Member
Juliette "Juju C."
Model, author and entrepreneur Juliette "Juju C." is focused on building her brand after her breakup from Dipset rapper Cam'ron. She wrote her novel "Secrets of the Jewel" to empower women. She continues to pursue an acting career and make new connections -- some even romantic.
Born in the Dominican Republic, Latin music superstar Anaís Martínez shot to fame as the Season 2 winner of the Puerto Rican reality competition "Objetivo Fama." After releasing two Spanish-language albums, Anaís set out on a mission to conquer the North American market, all while trying to find peace in her personal relationships and figure out an angle to break the ceiling in the next phase of her career.
Lil' MoCast Member
Born Cynthia Karen Loving into a military family, Lil' Mo was raised primarily on Long Island, NY, but moved about regularly as her family followed her father's military assignments. She has collaborated with Ja Rule, Jay-Z, Tamar Braxton, Faith Evans and many others, and she was at one time a protégé of Missy Elliott. Her marriage to professional boxer Karl Dargan was featured on Season 7 of the show.
Felicia "Snoop" PearsonCast Member
Felicia "Snoop" Pearson
Felicia "Snoop" Pearson is best known for her role on HBO's "The Wire." She wrote the memoir "Grace After Midnight," detailing her life in foster homes and her second-degree murder charge. She has collaborated on music videos with Lil' Mo, Rick Ross and others, and she has appeared in the Spike Lee films "Da Sweet Blood of Jesus" and "Chi-Raq." Snoop was a cast member on Season 7 and Season 8 of Love & Hip Hop New York.
Rich DollazCast Member
The CEO and founder of Dollaz Unlimited, Rich Dollaz started out as an ambitious intern at Sean "Diddy" Combs's Bad Boy Records. He rapidly climbed the ranks to become one of the most sought-after promoters and managers in hip hop. And although he has a penchant for mixing business with pleasure, having had past relationships with clients Erica Mena, Jhonni Blaze, Diamond Strawberry, Mariahlynn, Jade Wifey and Anaís, Rich never settles when it comes to his career or his love life.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Papoose represents the grind and hustle of real New York hip hop. Already renowned for his mixtapes, Papoose reached a wider audience with the release of his debut full-length album, "The Nacirema Dream," in 2013. Beyond his music, Papoose's relationship with Remy Ma, whom he married in 2008, has inspired a passionate following of its own. As a husband, father and constant supporter of Black love, Papoose is an outspoken advocate for positive depictions of African-American relationships and families.
Peter GunzCast Member
Bronx, NY, native Peter Gunz is a rapper, multi-instrumentalist and music manager. He's best known for his platinum-selling record "Deja Vu (Uptown Baby)," which he recorded with fellow rapper Lord Tariq. He has collaborated with Big Pun, Fat Joe, Mariah Carey, Ice Cube, KRS-One and more. A father of 10, Peter welcomed children with castmates Amina Buddafly and Tara Wallace at the same time during Season 6 and Season 7.
DJ SelfCast Member
The self-proclaimed "Prince of New York," Power 105.1's DJ Self was born and raised in Brooklyn during hip hop's golden era. As the CEO of Gwinin Entertainment, his clients included fellow Love & Hip Hop castmates Mariahlynn and DreamDoll. During his time on the show, he was romantically involved with Yorma Hernandez, Cardi B, Major Galore and others.
Born in Brooklyn, Safaree Samuels shot to fame as the ex-boyfriend of Nicki Minaj. But the rapper-producer-songwriter and Love & Hip Hop mainstay emerged as a star in his own right thanks to his hilarious persona and flair for the flamboyant. After some failed flings, Safaree hooked up with Erica Mena, and the couple married in 2019. After having two children together, Mena filed for divorce in 2021.
Brittney TaylorCast Member
Brittney Taylor is a feisty rapper from Queens, NY. While formerly operating as a ghostwriter-for-hire, Brittney worked with Trina, Tory Lanez, Teyana Taylor and more. Her longstanding feud with Bianca Bonnie was featured on Season 8 of the show.
DJ Self's newest Gwinin artist, Dreamdoll, is known for her social media following and buzzy single "Everything Nice". Now dating Safaree, the former "startender" has to decide whether she's ready to be in the shadows of Safaree's famous exes.
Jonathan FernandezCast Member
One of the music industry's most sought-after makeup artists, Jonathan Fernandez has been perfecting his craft since he was 16 years old. With his fiery charisma and outrageous sense of humor, Jonathan is usually the glue of his social circle, although his flair for drama often makes waves. On a mission to step out from the shadows of his famous friends and carve out his own identity, Jonathan has first had to make peace with his difficult past and self-destructive tendencies.
Mendeecees HarrisCast Member
As a native of Harlem, NY, Mendeecees Harris is a self-made man. While he is heavily immersed in the business side of the music industry, he prides himself on pursuing a wide variety of entrepreneurial endeavors that range from real estate to fashion. And despite being incarcerated from 2016 to 2020, the music manager continues to support his wife, Yandy Smith-Harris, and his blended family.
Judy HarrisCast Member
Judy Harris is the mother of Mendeecees Harris and grandmother to his kids, Lil Mendeecees, Aasim, Omere and Skylar. Judy has maintained good relationships with all of Mendeecees's children's mothers, though occasionally she butts heads with his wife, Yandy.