- All Videos
- 04:57ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 1 - Fighting Over DollazThe cast reacts to Chrissy interrupting -- and escalating -- an argument between Rich Dollaz and Erica Mena.11/01/2021
- 05:11ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 2 - Matters of TrustThe cast reacts to Cisco finding out about Diamond's daughter, and Cyn Santana confronting Erica Mena about her questionable behavior with another woman, which was caught on video.11/01/2021
- 05:32ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 3 - Adjusting to ChangeThe cast reacts to Mendeecees commenting on certain changes Yandy made while he was away, and Cisco telling Rich Dollaz about his girlfriend's move from Los Angeles to New York City.11/01/2021
- 05:07ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 4 - Surprise, SurpriseThe cast reacts to Yandy surprising Mendeecees at his pickup basketball game, Chrissy confronting Chink at work and Cisco meeting Diamond's mom.11/01/2021
- 05:18ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 5 - Forgive and ForgetThe cast reacts to Erica Mena going to Rich Dollaz for relationship advice, and Cyn Santana ending her feud with Rich and striking a new business deal with him.11/01/2021
- 05:38ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 6 - Enraged and UpstagedThe cast reacts to Chrissy and Chink having it out at his recording studio, and Erica Mena acting up at Rich Dollaz's event to announce Cyn Santana as the face of his liquor line.11/01/2021
- 05:43ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 7 - Great EscalationsThe cast reacts to Jhonni Blaze and Rich Dollaz not seeing eye to eye, Mendeecees trying to keep the peace between Kim and his mom, and Cisco and Diamond's heated argument.11/01/2021
- 05:21ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 8 - When Meetings Go LeftThe cast reacts to Yandy trying to get to the bottom of Judy's altercation with Kim, and Precious Paris interrupting Jhonni Blaze's recording session with Rich Dollaz.11/01/2021
- 05:49ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 9 - Apology (Not) AcceptedThe cast reacts to Rich Dollaz's attempt at bringing Jhonni Blaze and Precious Paris together to smooth things over, and Yandy letting Mendeecees's assistant Remy know who's boss.11/01/2021
- 04:58ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 10 - Creep Squad AssembleThe cast reacts to Diamond going to Rich Dollaz for relationship advice, and Peter Gunz, Rich Dollaz and Cisco debating over which one of them is the biggest creep.11/01/2021
- 04:48ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 11 - Bond of BrothersThe cast reacts to Cyn Santana and Cisco sharing their stories of family loss, and Cisco asking Rich Dollaz to refrain from romantically pursuing his ex Diamond.11/01/2021
- 05:12ExclusiveS5Check Yourself: Season 5, Episode 12 - Launch Party RuckusThe cast reacts to Rich Dollaz giving Tara her first media training client, and Jhonni Blaze and Diamond getting into a heated argument at Tara's launch party.11/01/2021
Yandy Smith-HarrisCast Member
Yandy Smith-Harris is a multi-hyphenate mogul. She built her empire launching her Yelle Skincare line, heading media brand Everything Girls Love and taking on the role of hip-hop activist. A successful businesswoman and mother, Yandy is not the same struggling music manager from Season 1 who worked for Jim Jones. Her brand represents class, honesty and grace under pressure. Whether she's holding down the household while her husband, Mendeecees, serves his prison sentence or standing up for herself against the likes of Chrissy Lampkin, Yandy faces everything life throws at her head-on.
Tara WallaceCast Member
Tara Wallace is a southern belle from small-town Mississippi. She moved to New York City to pursue acting, and she has appeared in various off-Broadway productions. In 2016, Tara co-authored the book "The Goddess Potential," to inspire women to get to know and love themselves better. She has three children with rapper Peter Gunz, who was also in a relationship with Love & Hip Hop castmate Amina Buddafly during Season 6 and Season 7 of the show.
Amina BuddaflyCast Member
Aminata "Amina Buddafly" Schmahl is a singer-songwriter from Hamburg, Germany. Amina was a member of the girl group Black Buddafly with her sisters Sophie and Jazz before going solo. She made her Love & Hip Hop debut as the secret wife of rapper Peter Gunz, who also had a relationship with Tara Wallace at the same time. After appearing on Season 4 through Season 7, Amina left the show and left Peter.
Erica MenaCast Member
Love & Hip Hop veteran Erica Mena is known for her big personality and tumultuous on-again, off-again relationships. From crying over Rich Dollaz to bad breakups with Cyn Santana and rapper Bow Wow, sharing her love life in front of the camera has made for some of the franchise's most memorable moments. Things were looking up for Erica after her wedding to Safaree Samuels in 2019, but the honeymoon didn't last long as the couple headed toward divorce in 2021, after the birth of their second child together.
Cyn SantanaCast Member
A New Yorker through and through, Cyn Santana made a big splash with her quick wit and fiery personality when she debuted on Season 3 as the girlfriend of Erica Mena. After the two broke up, Cyn started a relationship with rapper Joe Budden in 2016, soon after moving in with him and having their baby boy, Lexington. Cyn and Joe got engaged at the end of Season 9, only to suddenly break up during the show's off time. But since kick-starting a music career of her own, Cyn has vowed not to let her personal drama get in the way of her success.
Chrissy MonroeCast Member
Art, fashion, music and acting were Chrissy Monroe's first loves. She landed a role on a cable soap opera in her native Baltimore and on a popular local dance show called "Shakedown." With her fashion-forward style and over-the-top personality, she soon became a socialite and started attending the hottest A-list events. She moved to New York, where she was signed to the Pabst Brewing Company as a model and landed more on-camera work . Chrissy also runs a full spectrum talent agency, LeJeu Entertainment.
Rich DollazCast Member
The CEO and founder of Dollaz Unlimited, Rich Dollaz started out as an ambitious intern at Sean "Diddy" Combs's Bad Boy Records. He rapidly climbed the ranks to become one of the most sought-after promoters and managers in hip hop. And although he has a penchant for mixing business with pleasure, having had past relationships with clients Erica Mena, Jhonni Blaze, Diamond Strawberry, Mariahlynn, Jade Wifey and Anaís, Rich never settles when it comes to his career or his love life.
Mendeecees HarrisCast Member
As a native of Harlem, NY, Mendeecees Harris is a self-made man. While he is heavily immersed in the business side of the music industry, he prides himself on pursuing a wide variety of entrepreneurial endeavors that range from real estate to fashion. And despite being incarcerated from 2016 to 2020, the music manager continues to support his wife, Yandy Smith-Harris, and his blended family.
Peter GunzCast Member
Bronx, NY, native Peter Gunz is a rapper, multi-instrumentalist and music manager. He's best known for his platinum-selling record "Deja Vu (Uptown Baby)," which he recorded with fellow rapper Lord Tariq. He has collaborated with Big Pun, Fat Joe, Mariah Carey, Ice Cube, KRS-One and more. A father of 10, Peter welcomed children with castmates Amina Buddafly and Tara Wallace at the same time during Season 6 and Season 7.
Cisco RosadoCast Member
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Cisco Rosado is an in-demand music producer and industry executive. After becoming the president of Mogul Media, Cisco went on to work as the CEO of CMG Entertainment. He's produced records for Jim Jones, French Montana, Styles P and many more. His relationships with Diamond Strawberry, Moe Money and Mariahlynn where chronicled during his time on Love & Hip Hop, from Season 5 through Season 7.
Chink SantanaCast Member
Chink Santana is a Grammy-winning producer and songwriter. Born Andre Parker, the Washington, D.C., native has worked with Ashanti, Jim Jones, Toni Braxton, Keyshia Cole, Ja Rule and more. His relationship with Chrissy Monroe was featured on Season 5 of Love & Hip Hop New York.
Diamond StrawberryCast Member
The daughter of MLB Hall of Fame member Darryl Strawberry, Diamond Strawberry was destined to be a dynamic woman. After having an unplanned teen pregnancy, Diamond cofounded a group home for pregnant teens. She is an aspiring singer and appeared on Season 5 of Love & Hip Hop New York.