- All Videos
- 06:34ExclusiveS9Check Yourself: Season 9, Episode 1 - Who Gave Her a Mic?The cast gives opinions on Cyn surprising Joe at his podcast taping and Joe giving Safaree career advice.11/26/2018
- 06:06ExclusiveS9Check Yourself: Season 9, Episode 2 - Jonathan's BirthdayJonathan and Cyn give their thoughts on what went down at Jonathan's birthday party, including Anais's pink fashion faux pas and Yandy's arrival in the middle of a tense moment.12/03/2018
- 05:57ExclusiveS9Check Yourself: Season 9, Episode 3 - Sidney's Big MomentJonathan and the girls hash out their tense meet-up where his bad blood with Juju was a hot topic, and Sidney recounts the nerve-wracking career meeting she had with Rich and Jaquae.12/10/2018
- 05:56ExclusiveS9Check Yourself: Season 9, Episode 4 - Tell Her How You FeelJonathan reacts to his tense sit-down with Juju, and Jaquae sweats it out as he looks back on the confrontation with Kiyanne that got a little ugly.12/17/2018
- 06:22ExclusiveS9Check Yourself: Season 9, Episode 5 - All the ElephantsSafaree and Nya are each glad they called out someone's disloyalty, and Jonathan looks back on an unsuccessful attempt to end all the fighting among his friends.12/24/2018
- 05:54ExclusiveS9Check Yourself: Season 9, Episode 6 - Sidney's Studio TimeRich and Sidney look back on her first time putting it down in the recording studio, and the cast reacts to Joe talking about Cyn -- and sex -- with his mother.01/07/2019
- 03:45HighlightS9Cyn Tries to Get Back to the Person She WasCyn takes Remy's advice and puts more effort into scheduling quality time with her man, but Joe is more concerned about her mental health than their relationship.01/14/2019
- 02:39HighlightS9How Would Safaree's Future Wife Feel?After talking to Remy and Papoose, Safaree reconsiders his million-dollar sex toy deal and meets with the brand to get more information before making his final decision.01/14/2019
- 03:38HighlightS9Nya Gives Sidney a MakeoverNya Lee lends a helping hand to new artist and new friend Sidney Starr but learns Sidney, as a transgender woman, is sensitive about others criticizing her look.01/14/2019
- 03:07HighlightS9Praying for Better DaysYandy is forced to have a difficult conversation with Infinity about making her a permanent part of the family but promises never to turn her back on her.01/14/2019
- 06:35ExclusiveS9Check Yourself: Season 9, Episode 7 - Street Meat Happy DanceThe cast makes a little fun of Rich and Safaree for their lunchtime meeting in the city, and Nya gets shady about Sidney's style and her flow.01/14/2019
- 03:48HighlightS9Cyn Reveals Her Childhood TraumaCyn tells Dr. Jenn Mann about the traumatic event that led to her trust issues as an adult, and Dr. Jenn gives Joe and Cyn advice as they try to move forward.01/21/2019
Remy MaCast Member
Straight out of the Bronx, NY -- the birthplace of hip hop -- Reminisce "Remy Ma" Smith-Mackie is one of the genre's most respected emcees. As the only female member of Big Pun's Terror Squad, Remy Ma earned her "Queen of Rap" crown with her 2006 solo debut, "There's Something About Remy: Based on a True Story." Her career was derailed after a shooting incident in 2007, which resulted in six years in prison. After her release in 2014, Remy joined Love & Hip Hop ready to win and turn out tracks with her mentor Fat Joe and other hip-hop royalty. With her newfound freedom, Remy is back working on music, cohosting the talk show "State of Culture" and balancing her family life with her supportive husband, Papoose, and kids.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Papoose represents the grind and hustle of real New York hip hop. Already renowned for his mixtapes, Papoose reached a wider audience with the release of his debut full-length album, "The Nacirema Dream," in 2013. Beyond his music, Papoose's relationship with Remy Ma, whom he married in 2008, has inspired a passionate following of its own. As a husband, father and constant supporter of Black love, Papoose is an outspoken advocate for positive depictions of African-American relationships and families.
Joe BuddenCast Member
The always outspoken Joe Budden is the brutally honest voice of the community. His wildly successful brand includes the ongoing "Joe Budden Podcast" and his "State of the Culture" YouTube talk show, but navigating his personal life is a different matter altogether. After reinventing himself as a family man with the birth of his baby boy Lexington, Joe and his partner Cyn called off their engagement and hit the bumpy road to co-parenthood.
Cyn SantanaCast Member
A New Yorker through and through, Cyn Santana made a big splash with her quick wit and fiery personality when she debuted on Season 3 as the girlfriend of Erica Mena. After the two broke up, Cyn started a relationship with rapper Joe Budden in 2016, soon after moving in with him and having their baby boy, Lexington. Cyn and Joe got engaged at the end of Season 9, only to suddenly break up during the show's off time. But since kick-starting a music career of her own, Cyn has vowed not to let her personal drama get in the way of her success.
Yandy Smith-HarrisCast Member
Yandy Smith-Harris is a multi-hyphenate mogul. She built her empire launching her Yelle Skincare line, heading media brand Everything Girls Love and taking on the role of hip-hop activist. A successful businesswoman and mother, Yandy is not the same struggling music manager from Season 1 who worked for Jim Jones. Her brand represents class, honesty and grace under pressure. Whether she's holding down the household while her husband, Mendeecees, serves his prison sentence or standing up for herself against the likes of Chrissy Lampkin, Yandy faces everything life throws at her head-on.
Kim "Kimbella" VanderheeCast Member
Kim "Kimbella" Vanderhee
Originally from Miami, Kim "Kimbella" Vanderhee made a name for herself not only as a model and brand ambassador, but as a sensitive-but-tough, tell-it-like-it-is personality as well. After a falling out with her good friend Yandy, Kimbella has been on a mission to rebuild her squad with other supportive and likeminded women. She proved her strength again when she held it down at home with her four kids while her husband, Juelz Santana, was incarcerated for 17 months.
Juelz SantanaCast Member
Harlem, NY, rapper Juelz Santana shot to fame as a member of the hip-hop group The Diplomats (a.k.a. Dipset). After kicking a years-long opiate addiction, Juelz settled into family life with his kids and Kimbella, a former video vixen he's been married to since 2019. Shortly after his nuptials, Juelz began a 27-month prison sentence for carrying a concealed weapon inside an airport, although he was released in 2020 after serving 17 months.
Rich DollazCast Member
The CEO and founder of Dollaz Unlimited, Rich Dollaz started out as an ambitious intern at Sean "Diddy" Combs's Bad Boy Records. He rapidly climbed the ranks to become one of the most sought-after promoters and managers in hip hop. And although he has a penchant for mixing business with pleasure, having had past relationships with clients Erica Mena, Jhonni Blaze, Diamond Strawberry, Mariahlynn, Jade Wifey and Anaís, Rich never settles when it comes to his career or his love life.
Juliette "Juju C."Cast Member
Juliette "Juju C."
Model, author and entrepreneur Juliette "Juju C." is focused on building her brand after her breakup from Dipset rapper Cam'ron. She wrote her novel "Secrets of the Jewel" to empower women. She continues to pursue an acting career and make new connections -- some even romantic.
Born in Brooklyn, Safaree Samuels shot to fame as the ex-boyfriend of Nicki Minaj. But the rapper-producer-songwriter and Love & Hip Hop mainstay emerged as a star in his own right thanks to his hilarious persona and flair for the flamboyant. After some failed flings, Safaree hooked up with Erica Mena, and the couple married in 2019. After having two children together, Mena filed for divorce in 2021.
Mariahlynn is a Jersey City, NJ, native who grew up in the foster care system. She started writing lyrics as a teenager, finding sanctuary from the drugs, crime and violence that were so pervasive in her neighborhood. But success didn't come overnight. In her early years, Mariahlynn worked as a stripper and exotic dancer to support her family, and she faced constant industry rejection as a result of her unconventional image and raw personality. Everything changed in 2015 when she caught the attention of DJ Self with her debut single, "Once Upon a Time." Mariahlynn has been grinding nonstop ever since, turning out bops and collaborating with artists like Remy Ma. And despite still struggling to hold her family together, Mariahlynn is determined to take her career to the next level.
Born in the Dominican Republic, Latin music superstar Anaís Martínez shot to fame as the Season 2 winner of the Puerto Rican reality competition "Objetivo Fama." After releasing two Spanish-language albums, Anaís set out on a mission to conquer the North American market, all while trying to find peace in her personal relationships and figure out an angle to break the ceiling in the next phase of her career.
A true hard-knock success story, Jermaine "Maino" Coleman spent 10 years in prison. But the Brooklyn rapper used the time in lockup to develop his skills as an emcee, and upon his release in 2003, he launched the independent record label Hustle Hard Entertainment. After a few years of navigating industry politics, he finally made a big splash with his 2009 debut album, "If Tomorrow Comes…" Ambitious and entrepreneurial, Maino is on a mission to elevate his profile to international superstar status and extend his influence to all areas of the entertainment business.
Maggie CarrieCast Member
Model, entrepreneur and artist Maggie Carrie Heckstall made headlines when she was badly wounded in a shooting at a concert in Manhattan. The traumatic incident left her with physical and psychological scars, even as it brought her closer to her boyfriend Maino. Although she's the girlfriend of a famous rapper, Maggie resists stereotypes. Having lost her mother in a car accident at a young age, Maggie spent her childhood in the foster care system and, as an adult, acts as the caretaker for her older brother Julius, who lost his eyesight and the use of his legs due to diabetes. Self-sufficient, Maggie owns and operates her own highly successful business: the Hair Like Maggie shop in Newark, NJ. Meanwhile, she's making moves to kickstart her performing career, a profession sometimes at odds with her fear of crowds and public venues.
DJ SelfCast Member
The self-proclaimed "Prince of New York," Power 105.1's DJ Self was born and raised in Brooklyn during hip hop's golden era. As the CEO of Gwinin Entertainment, his clients included fellow Love & Hip Hop castmates Mariahlynn and DreamDoll. During his time on the show, he was romantically involved with Yorma Hernandez, Cardi B, Major Galore and others.
Jonathan FernandezCast Member
One of the music industry's most sought-after makeup artists, Jonathan Fernandez has been perfecting his craft since he was 16 years old. With his fiery charisma and outrageous sense of humor, Jonathan is usually the glue of his social circle, although his flair for drama often makes waves. On a mission to step out from the shadows of his famous friends and carve out his own identity, Jonathan has first had to make peace with his difficult past and self-destructive tendencies.
Alexis SkyyCast Member
A native of Long Island, NY, Alexis Skyy made her mark as a dancer and video vixen. She soon rocketed to fame as the girlfriend of rapper Fetty Wap, but that relationship and its messy fallout transformed Alexis into a favorite of the gossip blogs. The hijinks came to a screeching halt in January 2018 when she gave birth to daughter Alaiya -- three months prematurely. After finding purpose and responsibility in her role as a mother, Alexis parlayed her newfound maturity into a music career.
Mendeecees HarrisCast Member
As a native of Harlem, NY, Mendeecees Harris is a self-made man. While he is heavily immersed in the business side of the music industry, he prides himself on pursuing a wide variety of entrepreneurial endeavors that range from real estate to fashion. And despite being incarcerated from 2016 to 2020, the music manager continues to support his wife, Yandy Smith-Harris, and his blended family.
Judy HarrisCast Member
Judy Harris is the mother of Mendeecees Harris and grandmother to his kids, Lil Mendeecees, Aasim, Omere and Skylar. Judy has maintained good relationships with all of Mendeecees's children's mothers, though occasionally she butts heads with his wife, Yandy.