- All Videos
- 05:00ExclusiveS3Check Yourself: Season 3, Episode 1 - The Screening PartyAt the Season 3 screening party, the cast reacts to the season premiere, including Erica showing her real side, Yandy's new baby, and Raqi's fight with Tahiry.10/30/2021
- 04:44ExclusiveS3Check Yourself: Season 3, Episode 2 - Dumb Drunk FaceThe cast watches Joe meet with Raqi for the first time since her fight with Tahiry, Consequence and Jen argue over birthday plans, and Rich get into a drunken tiff with Erica.10/30/2021
- 03:43ExclusiveS3Check Yourself: Season 3, Episode 3 - No Ring, No HouseThe cast reacts to Yandy pressuring Mendeecees to propose before buying a house together, Olivia refusing to record with Erica, and Tahiry and Faye reaching out to help Joe.10/30/2021
- 05:07ExclusiveS3Check Yourself: Season 3, Episode 4 - Girls Night Gets MeanThe cast reacts to Rashidah trying to shame Raqi for her dating history, Mendeecees and Yandy finding out their son needs surgery, and Jen seeking religious clarity.10/30/2021
- 05:03ExclusiveS3Check Yourself: Season 3, Episode 5 - Erica Gets Her ShotThe cast watches Rich convince Yandy to give Erica a chance in the recording studio and Tahiry announce her career change to Joe.10/30/2021
- 04:21ExclusiveS3Check Yourself: Season 3, Episode 6 - Too Hot for the Gram?The cast reacts to a jealous Mendeecees confronting Yandy about her racy Instagram posts and Tahiry fighting with Kaylin backstage at Joe's concert.10/30/2021
- 05:01ExclusiveS3Check Yourself: Season 3, Episode 7 - Don't Call Her ProtégéThe cast reacts to Winter's unflattering description of Lore'l in her book, and Jen and Consequence's search for a babysitter.10/30/2021
- 05:06ExclusiveS3Check Yourself: Season 3, Episode 8 - "You're Black History"The cast watches Rashidah confront Yandy over Mendeecees's negative comments and Joe talk to Tahiry about her fight with Kaylin.10/30/2021
Yandy Smith-HarrisCast Member
Yandy Smith-Harris is a multi-hyphenate mogul. She built her empire launching her Yelle Skincare line, heading media brand Everything Girls Love and taking on the role of hip-hop activist. A successful businesswoman and mother, Yandy is not the same struggling music manager from Season 1 who worked for Jim Jones. Her brand represents class, honesty and grace under pressure. Whether she's holding down the household while her husband, Mendeecees, serves his prison sentence or standing up for herself against the likes of Chrissy Lampkin, Yandy faces everything life throws at her head-on.
Erica MenaCast Member
Love & Hip Hop veteran Erica Mena is known for her big personality and tumultuous on-again, off-again relationships. From crying over Rich Dollaz to bad breakups with Cyn Santana and rapper Bow Wow, sharing her love life in front of the camera has made for some of the franchise's most memorable moments. Things were looking up for Erica after her wedding to Safaree Samuels in 2019, but the honeymoon didn't last long as the couple headed toward divorce in 2021, after the birth of their second child together.
Jen The PenCast Member
Jen The Pen
Jen Bayer made her TV debut on Dame Dash's reality competition show "The Ultimate Hustler," where she also received the nickname Jen the Pen. She has been a gossip radio show host on SiriusXM and Chicago's Hot Boyz Power 92. She appeared on Season 3 of Love & Hip Hop alongside her then-boyfriend Consequence and their son, Caiden.
Raqi ThundaCast Member
Raised in Miami, Raqi Thunda moved to New York City where she was a corporate finance agent by day and well-known fierce-talking radio personality by night. Raqi got her start in radio after crashing several morning shows, eventually earning her on-air talk show spots on SiriusXM's Hip-Hop Nation and Freestyle Fridays, Hot 97's Sunday Night Showcase and others.
Winter RamosCast Member
Winter Ramos made a name for herself working behind the scenes in the hip-hop industry and consulting as a wardrobe stylist for labels such as Ruff Ryders, Murder Inc., Full Surface and Def Jam. She was an executive assistant to rapper Fabolous and to the founder of Slip-N-Slide Records, Ted Lucas. Winter also held the title of creative costume designer for Flavor Unit Films in Miami. She wrote a tell-all book about her experiences in the world of hip-hop titled "Game Over: My Love for Hip Hop."
Rashidah AliCast Member
Known as the "Blinged Out Bombshell", Rashidah Ali has worked in the recording industry as an assistant to music industry powerhouses, Phil Robinson and Harve Pierre and now manages a promotion and artist development company called 5 Approved. She was the former owner of 2 shoe stores in Atlanta and New York and has been affectionately referred to as the shoe consultant to the stars. She has appeared on various reality shows and will release her new shoe line called ENCORE. Rashidah made her first appearance in Love & Hip Hop Season 3 and returned the following season.
Tahiry JoseCast Member
Tahiry Jose rose to fame during the course of her public relationship with rapper Joe Budden. Born in Harlem, NY, Tahiry is a model, actress and entrepreneur who holds a degree from the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. She has graced the pages of Complex, XXL, Vibe and others, but her cover for King magazine was one of the highest-selling issues in the publication's history.
Rich DollazCast Member
The CEO and founder of Dollaz Unlimited, Rich Dollaz started out as an ambitious intern at Sean "Diddy" Combs's Bad Boy Records. He rapidly climbed the ranks to become one of the most sought-after promoters and managers in hip hop. And although he has a penchant for mixing business with pleasure, having had past relationships with clients Erica Mena, Jhonni Blaze, Diamond Strawberry, Mariahlynn, Jade Wifey and Anaís, Rich never settles when it comes to his career or his love life.
Mendeecees HarrisCast Member
As a native of Harlem, NY, Mendeecees Harris is a self-made man. While he is heavily immersed in the business side of the music industry, he prides himself on pursuing a wide variety of entrepreneurial endeavors that range from real estate to fashion. And despite being incarcerated from 2016 to 2020, the music manager continues to support his wife, Yandy Smith-Harris, and his blended family.
Joe BuddenCast Member
The always outspoken Joe Budden is the brutally honest voice of the community. His wildly successful brand includes the ongoing "Joe Budden Podcast" and his "State of the Culture" YouTube talk show, but navigating his personal life is a different matter altogether. After reinventing himself as a family man with the birth of his baby boy Lexington, Joe and his partner Cyn called off their engagement and hit the bumpy road to co-parenthood.
Consequence is an accomplished rapper, songwriter, producer and video director who has worked in the music business since 1996. His career began working alongside his cousin Q-Tip's group A Tribe Called Quest, which later led to collaborations with Kanye West, Talib Kweli, Kid Cudi, Beyoncé, Busta Rhymes, John Legend, Common and others. In 2010, Consequence launched Band Camp Records. He appeared in Season 3 of Love & Hip Hop with his then-girlfriend Jen the Pen.