- All Videos
- 02:13ExclusiveS2Zac Gets Relationship Advice from Vivica A. FoxZac tells his client Vivica A. Fox that he's having trouble attracting the right woman, and the actress has some sage advice for him.07/06/2020
- 02:06ExclusiveS2Andrew and Julissa Are Ready for a FamilyAfter moving past the Ajani rumors, Andrew and Julissa discuss growing their family and Andrew's plans to make an uncomfortable trip to the fertility clinic.07/10/2020
- 03:09ExclusiveS2Samantha and Ajani Catch Up with Some TeaSamantha tells Ajani about what happened with Zac at an open house, and Ajani discusses Taylor confronting her over the Andrew situation.07/13/2020
- 02:04ExclusiveS2Jacob Needs a Heavenly Location for SafareeRapper Safaree has a particular vision for the location of his next music video, and Jacob's first showing doesn't do much to win the artist over.07/20/2020
- 01:34ExclusiveS2Andrew Continues to Miss the Mark with NBA Star Nick YoungAndrew gives Nick Young and his crew a tour of a property in the Hollywood Hills, CA, but they don't think it's impressive enough for the launch of Nick's clothing line.07/27/2020
- 01:53ExclusiveS2Jacob and His Boys Regroup After a Big NightThe morning after turning up with his friends and co-workers, Jacob explains the hungover conversation he had with his girlfriend and scrutinizes a mess of food in the kitchen.08/03/2020
- 03:02ExclusiveS2Zac Toasts Closing the Deal with Vivica A. FoxWhile enjoying a celebratory toast with his client Vivica A. Fox, Zac shares his optimism about the romantic rekindling that occurred between Samantha and him in Palm Springs.08/10/2020
- 18:54ExclusiveS2The Grind Doesn't Stop on Love & ListingsWorking with Vivica A. Fox and pro football players like Rodger Saffold and Joe Haden, the real estate agents on Love & Listings hustle hard to get A-list clients into their dream homes.08/12/2020
- 02:02ExclusiveS2Taylor Is Making Deals, Not TroubleAndrew and Taylor talk about what went down on the company getaway in Palm Springs, CA, and realize that a work friendship could be mutually beneficial.08/17/2020
- 02:05ExclusiveS2Jacob Builds His Reputation as the Music Industry Go-toAfter successfully finding a location for Safaree, Jacob tries to come up with another perfect property for rapper RJMrLA's next music video.08/17/2020
- 03:34ExclusiveS2Zac Tells Erik and Alexandre Where He Stands with SamanthaAt the barbershop, Zac talks business with Erik and Alexandre and updates them on his relationship status.08/24/2020
- 02:18ExclusiveS2Taylor Finds the Perfect Home for AshantiTaylor brings Ashanti's sister Shia to see a new listing in the hopes of securing a deal with the R&B singer.08/31/2020
Jacob Knight, son of legendary hip-hop mogul Suge Knight, is a real-estate agent determined to forge his own path and repair his family legacy following his father's legal woes. A new father, Jacob struggles both personally and professionally under the weight of his family name as he strives to rise in the ranks of L.A.'s real-estate game and support his new family.
Ajani Scott is a former waitress struggling to fulfill her dream of becoming a celebrity real-estate agent. She moved her hustle over to the world of real estate to make some money while she rebuilds her professional network after a rumored affair set her back. She's learning to stand on her own two feet now that her former mentor Erik has moved on to a new agency. Determined to move forward with her new man, Ajani will need to overcome the drama that has tainted her personal and professional worlds.
Zac Diles is a former professional football player and has since suited up for a new type of game: real estate. After eight years in the NFL, Zac built a network of clients out of his former teammates -- and adversaries. But Zac can't just rely on pro athletes for business, so he is poised to put in hard work, dedication, and is willing to learn a whole new playbook to break into the Hollywood celebrity real-estate world. Zac's love for the ladies, including other agents, often gets him in trouble. He finds himself drawn to fellow cast member and ex-girlfriend, Samantha. Is the timing finally right for these two?
Taylor Schwartz is an agent on the rise. Despite being younger than her peers, she's a force to be reckoned with. She has the charm, smarts and beauty to reel in new clients, but her fiery temper often lands her in hot water, leaving her career in jeopardy. Can she calm the demons of her past, dig deep, claim her real-estate-world destiny and move forward successfully in love and life?
Andrew Clinkscale is a top agent at one of Beverly Hills' most prestigious real-estate agencies. But Andrew wasn't always on top. He grew up in the foster-care system and has been homeless twice in his life. He's seen the bottom and is determined to never go back. Andrew's professional and personal life turned upside-down as rumors about an affair with another real-estate agent surfaced, so he'll have to work his way back into his colleagues' good graces.
Samantha Barretto has quickly climbed up the real-estate ladder through hard work and dedication at one of the most prestigious agencies in Beverly Hills. While running in the same industry circles as her ex-boyfriend Zac, Samantha finds her feelings for him begin to heat back up and affect her professional and personal life.
Sarah Scheper is a proven real-estate power player who originally conquered the market in Orange County. After overcoming personal struggles, Sarah has embraced sobriety and turned over a new leaf in L.A. With her professional life on the rise, Sarah focuses on her personal life, working to take things to the next level with her picture-perfect boyfriend. But is everything really as it seems?
Erik Miles is a charming lawyer-turned-real-estate-agent, a one-stop shop who's recently moved to a premiere brokerage. The son of a successful athlete, Erik is willing to take risks to close deals, which often pays off -- but sometimes blows up in his face.
Tai Savet is eager to break bread -- and the bank -- with his unique L.A.-based brokerage firm as the go-to agent for the biggest names in showbiz. From Tai's perspective, the future is bright and primed for expansion, especially with a roster of hip, driven millennials on his team, like Taylor.
Alexandre Anu is a family man and real-estate titan at one of L.A.'s premiere brokerage firms who continues to grow his elite clientele. All of his listings are high-end luxury properties, and he has an extensive roster of A-list celebrities and top business executives.