- All Videos
- 01:02ExclusiveS1Jacob Knight Is Forging His Own PathJacob Knight discusses stepping out of the shadow of his father, Death Row Records founder Suge Knight, to pursue the real estate game.07/22/2019
- 01:52ExclusiveS1Taylor Schwartz on Being a Junior Celebrity RealtorTaylor Schwartz talks about being a realtor for celebrities, including her experience with reverse ageism and her struggles to maintain female relationships.07/23/2019
- 02:17ExclusiveS1How an NFL Career Prepared Zac Diles for Celebrity Real EstateZac Diles talks about studying for a career in real estate while playing in the NFL, how his time in pro football prepared him for the spotlight and how he builds contacts.07/24/2019
- 02:17ExclusiveS1Ajani Scott Balances Waitressing with Celebrity Real EstateAjani Scott talks about her roundabout path to L.A., the struggle of balancing two jobs and the affirmation that comes from working with celebrities.07/25/2019
- 01:53ExclusiveS1Remembering Iconic MTV Cribs MomentsThe cast of Love & Listings discuss their favorite MTV Cribs moments, including Mariah Carey's closet, Redman's unbelievable clutter and Lil' Romeo's alleged Picasso painting.07/28/2019
- 02:46ExclusiveS1The Love & Listings Cast Highlights the Importance of Diversity in Real EstateAjani Scott, Taylor Schwartz, Jacob Knight and Zac Diles discuss the lack of diversity in the competitive world of real estate and overcoming racial, gender and age biases.07/29/2019
- 03:27HighlightS1Sean Kingston Presents Ajani with a Lucrative OfferAjani has a big decision to make when singer Sean Kingston suggests leaving her boss Erik out of a real estate deal.07/29/2019
- 03:12HighlightS1Ajani Comes Clean with ErikAjani tells her boss Erik about singer Sean Kingston's offer, and a networking event gets heated when Taylor becomes vocal about Ajani's deal.07/29/2019
- 02:47ExclusiveS1Jacob Wants to Build His Own EmpireJacob tells his mother Stormey and family friend Diamond why he chose to focus on real estate instead of music.07/29/2019
- 02:25HighlightS1Taylor Has Some Problems with AjaniTaylor complains to Jacob about Ajani's way of conducting business and how Tai diminishes her at work.07/29/2019
- 02:31HighlightS1Samantha May Not Be Done with Zac YetAfter hearing about Sarah and Zac working together on the Joe Haden deal, Samantha reveals she isn't entirely ready to close the door on a relationship with Zac.08/05/2019
- 03:04HighlightS1Taylor Opens Up About Her Mom's AddictionTaylor seeks fatherly advice on how to deal with Tai, then talks about how her mom's relapses have fractured their relationship.08/05/2019
Jacob Knight, son of legendary hip-hop mogul Suge Knight, is a real-estate agent determined to forge his own path and repair his family legacy following his father's legal woes. A new father, Jacob struggles both personally and professionally under the weight of his family name as he strives to rise in the ranks of L.A.'s real-estate game and support his new family.
Ajani Scott is a former waitress struggling to fulfill her dream of becoming a celebrity real-estate agent. She moved her hustle over to the world of real estate to make some money while she rebuilds her professional network after a rumored affair set her back. She's learning to stand on her own two feet now that her former mentor Erik has moved on to a new agency. Determined to move forward with her new man, Ajani will need to overcome the drama that has tainted her personal and professional worlds.
Zac Diles is a former professional football player and has since suited up for a new type of game: real estate. After eight years in the NFL, Zac built a network of clients out of his former teammates -- and adversaries. But Zac can't just rely on pro athletes for business, so he is poised to put in hard work, dedication, and is willing to learn a whole new playbook to break into the Hollywood celebrity real-estate world. Zac's love for the ladies, including other agents, often gets him in trouble. He finds himself drawn to fellow cast member and ex-girlfriend, Samantha. Is the timing finally right for these two?
Taylor Schwartz is an agent on the rise. Despite being younger than her peers, she's a force to be reckoned with. She has the charm, smarts and beauty to reel in new clients, but her fiery temper often lands her in hot water, leaving her career in jeopardy. Can she calm the demons of her past, dig deep, claim her real-estate-world destiny and move forward successfully in love and life?
Andrew Clinkscale is a top agent at one of Beverly Hills' most prestigious real-estate agencies. But Andrew wasn't always on top. He grew up in the foster-care system and has been homeless twice in his life. He's seen the bottom and is determined to never go back. Andrew's professional and personal life turned upside-down as rumors about an affair with another real-estate agent surfaced, so he'll have to work his way back into his colleagues' good graces.
Samantha Barretto has quickly climbed up the real-estate ladder through hard work and dedication at one of the most prestigious agencies in Beverly Hills. While running in the same industry circles as her ex-boyfriend Zac, Samantha finds her feelings for him begin to heat back up and affect her professional and personal life.
Sarah Scheper is a proven real-estate power player who originally conquered the market in Orange County. After overcoming personal struggles, Sarah has embraced sobriety and turned over a new leaf in L.A. With her professional life on the rise, Sarah focuses on her personal life, working to take things to the next level with her picture-perfect boyfriend. But is everything really as it seems?
Erik Miles is a charming lawyer-turned-real-estate-agent, a one-stop shop who's recently moved to a premiere brokerage. The son of a successful athlete, Erik is willing to take risks to close deals, which often pays off -- but sometimes blows up in his face.
Tai Savet is eager to break bread -- and the bank -- with his unique L.A.-based brokerage firm as the go-to agent for the biggest names in showbiz. From Tai's perspective, the future is bright and primed for expansion, especially with a roster of hip, driven millennials on his team, like Taylor.
Alexandre Anu is a family man and real-estate titan at one of L.A.'s premiere brokerage firms who continues to grow his elite clientele. All of his listings are high-end luxury properties, and he has an extensive roster of A-list celebrities and top business executives.