Martha & Snoop's Potluck Party Challenge
- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 01:16HighlightS3 E1How Snoop Got Matthew McConaughey HighMatthew McConaughey recalls how Snoop swapped out his prop marijuana for the real deal while filming their movie "The Beach Bum."04/03/2019
- 01:30HighlightS3 E1Matthew McConaughey Gets Real About the Mile-High ClubDuring an enlightening round of Blunt Questions, Matthew McConaughey admits to being a member of the mile-high club, and Martha reveals she stalks Rachael Ray on social media.04/03/2019
- 01:03ExclusiveS3 E1Snoop Looks Back at His First Time Smoking WeedSnoop takes a walk down memory lane and revisits the moment he first discovered his love of smoking marijuana.04/03/2019
- 02:05HighlightS3 E2Octavia Spencer Explains the Birds and the Bees to SnoopOctavia Spencer explains the facts of life, Rumer Willis admits her mom (Demi Moore) was right about her tattoos, and Toya Wright discloses her own mom's freaky past.05/01/2019
- 02:33ExclusiveS3 E2Mom's CookbookWhile sharing a savory Mother's Day brunch, Snoop, Fergie and Toya Wright recall dishes their mothers and grandmothers made.05/01/2019
- 01:50HighlightS3 E3Tiffany Haddish Has an Odd Way of "Getting the Worms Out"Martha, Snoop, Tiffany Haddish and Meghan Trainor get to know each other by answering questions about co-ed football, Nancy Sinatra songs and more.05/30/2019
- 01:02HighlightS3 E3Meghan Trainor's Brother Hits It Off with Tiffany HaddishAfter Meghan Trainor shares a bite of shrimp with her husband, Tiffany Haddish gets equally cutesy with Meghan's brother.05/30/2019
- 02:01ExclusiveS3 E3Even Celebs Are Nervous to Meet CelebsTiffany Haddish and Meghan Trainor talk about running into each other at a nail salon and being nervous about introducing themselves.05/30/2019
- 02:36Sneak PeekS3 E3Tiffany Haddish and Meghan Trainor Join the Potluck PartyTeam Martha's Tiffany Haddish looks back at her longtime friendship with Snoop, and Team Snoop's Meghan Trainor talks about recently getting married on her 25th birthday.05/31/2019
- 02:21HighlightS3 E4The Guests Play Questionable NecktiesJessie T. Usher, Rev Run and Regina Hall join Martha and Snoop as they answer Father's Day-themed questions about sitcom dads, childhood punishments and more.06/11/2019
- 01:55ExclusiveS3 E4Jessie T. Usher Was Class Clown Exactly OnceAccording to Jessie T. Usher, the one time he decided to misbehave as a kid was coincidentally the day his parents were visiting his school.06/11/2019
- 01:58HighlightS3 E5Jonas Brothers Get PersonalThe Jonas Brothers and Loni Love answer questions based on beer-label prompts about getting crunk, bed-wetting, musical talent and more.07/16/2019
Martha Stewart is an Emmy Award-winning television show host, entrepreneur, bestselling author of 87 books, and a trusted lifestyle expert and teacher. The Martha Stewart brand reaches approximately 100 million consumers across all media and merchandising platforms each month. Her branded products, which have a growing retail presence in thousands of locations, can be found in over 70 million households.
Throughout the years, Martha Stewart media and merchandising properties have been recognized for award-winning content including multiple national magazine awards, multiple ASME awards for excellence in design and photography, 19 Emmys, 3 James Beard Awards, several Webby Awards and more..
Selling more than 35 million albums worldwide, Snoop has reigned for more than two decades as an unparalleled musical force and has raised the bar as an entertainer and globally recognized innovator.
As a trendsetter of pop culture, Snoop's ventures include: (a) multiple music/film/TV deals, (b) his WestFestTV YouTube channel, where his wildly popular "GGN News" series appears weekly and (c), most recently, being at the forefront of the global cannabis revolution with businesses such as the premiere media platform MERRY JANE.com, 'Leafs By Snoop' product line, and Casa Verde Capital. Snoop Dogg recently released his 14th studio album, COOLAID, featuring the hit single "Kush Ups" with Wiz Khalifa.