- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 00:59ExclusiveS2 E1Snoop Dogg Looks Back On His Favorite Birthday CakesMartha thought Snoop was 35. She learns that he's over 40 after seeing his favoirte birthday cakes.10/16/2017
- 01:27ExclusiveS2 E1Snoop Dogg Partied With His Mom Back In The DaySnoop Dogg recalls when he use to party with his mom and drink with his teacher.10/16/2017
- 01:52ExclusiveS2 E2Snoop Feels Some Treats Deserve TricksSnoop list the 5 worst treats given out on Halloween.10/23/2017
- 01:52ExclusiveS2 E2Martha's Witches BrewMartha teaches Snoop and Ross Mathews a thing or two about dry ice.10/23/2017
- 01:25ExclusiveS2 E3Diddy Is Bringing Back His All White PartyDiddy is putting a positive spin on his all white parties by turning them into charitable events.10/30/2017
- 01:51ExclusiveS2 E3Snoop Dogg's First Job Was Selling CandyDiddy, Lala, and Usher tell Martha & Snoop about their first jobs.10/30/2017
- 01:17ExclusiveS2Snoop Dogg’s Top 5 Ugliest FishSnoop Dogg lists the ugliest fish under the sea.11/15/2017
- 01:54ExclusiveS2Post Malone Explains His TattoosWendy Williams thanks Snoop for aiding in brining Hip Hop to level it is now. Post Malone explains the inspiration behind some of his tattoos.11/15/2017
- 01:06ExclusiveS2 E7Snoop Hears The Mariachi Version of Gin Juice For The First TimeThe mariachi band plays Gin and Juice for snoop11/29/2017
- 01:25ExclusiveS2 E7Martha Wants To Know The Craziest Things Audience Members Have EatenAn audience member admits to eating goat testicles.11/29/2017
- 01:03ExclusiveS2 E8Snoop Dogg Introduces Sharon Osbourne To His Jesus SeasoningSnoop explains what his secret ingredient is to Sharon and Kelly Osbourne.11/29/2017
- 01:34ExclusiveS2 E8Kelly Osbourne and Rae Sremmurd Share Their Favorite Holiday TraditionsKelly Osbourne remembers how she felt when she found out that Santa Claus was actually her father.11/29/2017
Martha Stewart is an Emmy Award-winning television show host, entrepreneur, bestselling author of 87 books, and a trusted lifestyle expert and teacher. The Martha Stewart brand reaches approximately 100 million consumers across all media and merchandising platforms each month. Her branded products, which have a growing retail presence in thousands of locations, can be found in over 70 million households.
Throughout the years, Martha Stewart media and merchandising properties have been recognized for award-winning content including multiple national magazine awards, multiple ASME awards for excellence in design and photography, 19 Emmys, 3 James Beard Awards, several Webby Awards and more..
Selling more than 35 million albums worldwide, Snoop has reigned for more than two decades as an unparalleled musical force and has raised the bar as an entertainer and globally recognized innovator.
As a trendsetter of pop culture, Snoop's ventures include: (a) multiple music/film/TV deals, (b) his WestFestTV YouTube channel, where his wildly popular "GGN News" series appears weekly and (c), most recently, being at the forefront of the global cannabis revolution with businesses such as the premiere media platform MERRY JANE.com, 'Leafs By Snoop' product line, and Casa Verde Capital. Snoop Dogg recently released his 14th studio album, COOLAID, featuring the hit single "Kush Ups" with Wiz Khalifa.