In this Emmy Award-winning series hosted by RuPaul, America's most sickening queens compete in fashion and performance challenges in hopes of snatching the crown as the next drag superstar.
- All Videos
- 04:08InterviewS14Meet the Queens - Alyssa HunterAlyssa Hunter of Puerto Rico talks about her first time competing in a beauty pageant and weighs in on what she's most nervous about on the show.12/03/2021
- 03:46InterviewS14Meet the Queens - Angeria Paris VanMichealsAtlanta's Angeria Paris VanMicheals describes the drag and pageant scenes in the South and reveals her dream superpower.12/03/2021
- 03:40InterviewS14Meet the Queens - BoscoSeattle-based Bosco talks about her Montana roots, reveals common misconceptions about her drag and discusses her eye-catching eyebrow makeup.12/03/2021
- 04:21InterviewS14Meet the Queens - Daya BettyDaya Betty talks about her friendship with Season 13 queen Crystal Methyd, opens up about what it means to be competing on the show and reveals the challenges she's most nervous about.12/03/2021
- 04:23InterviewS14Meet the Queens - DeJa SkyeDeJa Skye of Fresno, CA, reveals the origin of her drag name, explains what skills she's bringing onto the show and weighs in on what she wants her legacy to be.12/03/2021
- 03:49InterviewS14Meet the Queens - Jasmine KennedieNew York City queen Jasmine Kennedie talks about her high-end style inspiration and discusses her optimistic attitude going into the competition.12/03/2021
- 03:58InterviewS14Meet the Queens - JorgeousNashville, TN, queen Jorgeous reveals the movie that inspired her to start doing drag and weighs in on what qualifications she has to be America's next drag superstar.12/03/2021
- 03:54InterviewS14Meet the Queens - June JambalayaLos Angeles queen June Jambalaya reveals how she found her drag name, explains her conflict resolution style and weighs in on what makes her a superstar.12/03/2021
- 04:03InterviewS14Meet the Queens - Kerri ColbyLos Angeles-based queen Kerri Colby talks about her high-concept style aesthetics and reveals what she's most nervous about facing in the competition.12/03/2021
- 04:02InterviewS14Meet the Queens - Kornbread "The Snack" JetéKornbread ''The Snack'' Jeté of Los Angeles talks about the surprising inspiration behind her name and shares what she's most afraid of happening during the competition.12/03/2021
- 04:34InterviewS14Meet the Queens - Lady CamdenLondon native Lady Camden explains how her ballet career led her to drag and details which challenges she's most nervous to face.12/03/2021
- 04:06InterviewS14Meet the Queens - Maddy MorphosisMaddy Morphosis reveals what the drag scene is like in her native Arkansas and weighs in on being the first heterosexual man to compete on the show.12/03/2021
The huntress is on the prowl! As one of the most celebrated pageant queens from Puerto Rico, Alyssa knows her way around a runway and delivers stunning looks wherever she goes. She's here to prove that not only can she give a fierce lewk, but she has the performance chops to bring the crown back to her hometown.
Angeria Paris VanMichealsContestant
Angeria Paris VanMicheals
This southern belle from ATL will light up any room with her charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. An old-school pageant queen, "Angie" is here to serve fierce fashion and face with a country charm you can't help but fall in love with.
Don't let her laid-back Seattle grunge vibe fool you -- this fiercely competitive queen is all about femme fatale glamour. With her razor-sharp wit and an impressive arsenal of drag talents, Bosco will stop at nothing to bring the crown home to Seattle.
You Betty be ready! Hailing from the House of Methyd, this edgy six-foot-four goddess is serving 80s-inspired rock star realness. Daya's known for crafting incredible looks out of any material she can get her hands on, and she'll do whatever it takes to claw her way to the top and claim that crown.
This pastel princess prides herself on embracing all her curves and swerves. DeJa is known for her bold, colorful drag aesthetic and design skills. She's a sweetheart, but she has killer lip sync skills, so watch out for her!
The ditzy doll of New York City has arrived! Jasmine is known as a high-energy dancing queen who brings polished drag and the gift of gab. Her personality may be bubbly and fun, but she is drop-dead serious about slaying the competition.
Hello-tis, it's Jorgeous! This spicy Latina dancing diva started drag at the age of 16 and never looked back. A fierce performer who was born to do drag, Jorgeous is looking to dance the house down, all the way to the top.
This jambalaya is heating up! Bringing Black Girl Magic to the stage, June is known for her fierce dance moves. She is ready to show off her kicks and splits and put a fork in the rest of the competition.
This bodacious queen is all about beauty, hair and body-ody-ody. From the legendary House of Colby, Kerri is a bold diva who tells it like it is while always looking flawless. She came to slay the game in true Colby style!
Kornbread "The Snack" JetéContestant
Kornbread "The Snack" Jeté
The bakery is open and Kornbread is being served! This L.A. queen is a performance powerhouse with a deliciously sassy personality. She will leave you gooped, gagged and gandered, and wanting a taste of what she's cooking!
Three cheers for America's little spice girl! Born in the U.K. but now living in Sacramento, this professional ballet-dancer-turned-drag-queen is ready to take the world by storm, serving class and sass and living the pop princess fantasy she's always dreamed of.
This small-town camp and comedy queen is ready for her big-stage debut. As the first heterosexual, cisgender male contestant on Drag Race, Maddy's quirky performances set her apart from the pack, and she's here to prove she can perform with the best of them.
Orion is a retro sex kitten with a campy edge. As the first queen to represent Michigan, this Midwestern beauty brings a smoldering Lana Del Rey energy to her drag and is eager to share her unique drag stylings with the world.
A quirky little pill, this queen digs deep to deliver a wicked sense of humor and a darkly eccentric drag style. She is Season 11 winner Yvie Oddly's drag sister, so expect the unexpected from Willow Pill.