The most iconic queens from RuPaul's Drag Race return for the chance to secure their spot in the Drag Race Hall of Fame.
- All Videos
- 07:25ExclusiveS5Meet RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 5 QueensGet to know the queens of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 5 as they discuss their entrance lewks and reveal what they do when they get out of drag.05/12/2020
- 08:54InterviewS5Whatcha Packin' - Derrick BarryDerrick Barry talks to Michelle Visage about returning to the werk room, expanding her drag beyond her Britney Spears impersonation and coming to blows with India Ferrah.06/08/2020
- 20:50ExclusiveS5The Pit Stop - All Star Variety ExtravaganzaBob The Drag Queen and Trinity The Tuck give their takes on the Season 5 entrance lewks, the All Stars' variety show performances and Derrick Barry and India Ferrah's beef.06/08/2020
- 09:14InterviewS5Whatcha Packin' - OnginaOngina talks to Michelle Visage about finally receiving the call to be an All Star, her relationship with Jujubee and her fierce but fair approach to the competition.06/15/2020
- 21:24ExclusiveS5The Pit Stop - I'm in Love!Bob The Drag Queen and Violet Chachki break down the Love the Skin You're In lewks, question Miz Cracker's gamesmanship and pay homage to the pioneering queens of Season 1.06/15/2020
- 07:59InterviewS5Whatcha Packin' - Mariah Paris BalenciagaJoined by Michelle Visage, Mariah Paris Balenciaga reflects on returning to the show with some of her Season 3 sisters and discusses the garments that didn't make it to air.06/22/2020
- 24:36ExclusiveS5The Pit Stop - Get a Room!RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1 winner The Vivienne and Bob The Drag Queen weigh in on the All Stars' boutique hotel suites and the Love the Skin You're In runway looks.06/22/2020
- 09:40InterviewS5Whatcha Packin' - Mayhem MillerMayhem Miller chats with Michelle Visage about voting with integrity, getting sassy with the judges and watching her bestie Morgan McMichaels slay as a lip sync assassin.06/29/2020
- 24:26ExclusiveS5The Pit Stop - SheMZBob The Drag Queen and RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 2 winner Alaska critique the queens' TMZ-inspired improv and break down the camo couture runway looks.06/29/2020
- 08:55InterviewS5Whatcha Packin' - India FerrahIndia Ferrah opens up to Michelle Visage about her public renouncing of drag, her drama with Derrick Barry and clashing with Alexis Matteo about Shea Coulee.07/06/2020
- 23:54ExclusiveS5The Pit Stop - Snatch Game of LoveBob The Drag Queen and RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5 winner Jinkx Monsoon review the best and worst Snatch Game impressions and prom queen looks, and question India's gamble.07/06/2020
- 08:34InterviewS5Whatcha Packin' - Alexis MateoMichelle Visage asks Alexis Mateo about getting accused of campaigning against Shea Coulee and taking on Walter Mercado for a memorable Snatch Game performance.07/13/2020
Alexis Mateo came to Season 3 and made it to the top three before being eliminated. She got her second chance competing in a team on All Stars Season 1, but again fell short of the crown. Now the jig is up! Alexis is back for All Stars Season 5 to secure her spot in the Drag Race Hall of Fame. Sickening, no?
Blair St. ClairContestant
Blair St. Clair
She do declare! It's Blair St. Clair! Since Season 10, this young queen has really grown up (and glowed up), and now she's ready to be your star. Will she shine bright enough to take the All Stars crown?
It's Derrick, bitch! On Season 8, Derrick Barry struggled to show she's more than just a Britney Spears impersonator. Derrick is back on All Stars Season 5 to prove she is stronger than yesterday! She is ready to display the full spectrum of her drag and snatch her spot in the Drag Race Hall of Fame.
India came into Season 3 with over-the-top glam looks, but she was critiqued for having an under-the-radar personality. She's gone down in herstory for being picked up by another queen during a lip sync for her life. On All Stars Season 5, this high-kicking queen is ready to pick up where she left off and remind everyone that drag is not a contact sport!
Mariah Paris BalenciagaContestant
Mariah Paris Balenciaga
On Season 3, Mariah, a.k.a. Mariah Paris Balenciaga, a.k.a. Mariah Successful, was known for her beauty, grace and "mug 4 dayz." She was eliminated after underperforming in Snatch Game, but now Mariah is back on All Stars Season 5 to show the world that this versatile ball queen is ready to take the grand prize.
The drama is here! Mayhem Miller crashed the Drag Race party on Season 10. She started strong and won the very first challenge, but a peck-of-pickled problems put her in the bottom, and she sashayed away too soon. Now this L.A. favorite is back to stake her claim on the Hall of Fame. Is it finally Miller time?
It's time for Cracker! Season 10's self-described Jewish Barbie brought smarts and sass to the game -- even as she struggled to get out of her head. Now this beloved blonde New Yorker is back to take a crack at the All Stars crown.
On Season 1, Ongina captured the hearts of millions with her charisma, uniqueness, nerve, talent and beautiful bald head. Now this high-energy queen is back for All Stars Season 5. Will she make up for lost time and take her spot in the Drag Race Hall of Fame?
Chicago in the house! Shea Couleé came to Season 9 to slay, not play. And slay she did, snatching four wins on her way to the grand finale before a shocking shower of rose petals sent her packing. Equal parts bougie and banjie, this polished powerhouse now has her eyes on the All Stars prize.