In this Emmy Award-winning series hosted by RuPaul, America's most sickening queens compete in fashion and performance challenges in hopes of snatching the crown as the next drag superstar.
- All Videos
- 03:19InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Widow Von'DuWidow Von'Du of Kansas City, MO, explains how she takes inspiration from Kat Von D and Erykah Badu and discusses what she contributes to the drag community.01/23/2020
- 03:08InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Aiden ZhaneSeason 12 queen Aiden Zhane explains how living in Georgia forced her to be resourceful and describes her standout blend of horror and beauty.01/23/2020
- 03:16InterviewS12Meet the Queens - BritaNew York City performer Brita lists her biggest inspirations from the world of entertainment and hints at her strengths and weaknesses in the competition.01/23/2020
- 03:12InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Crystal MethydCrystal Methyd chats about her eclectic aesthetic and weighs in on how she thinks the fans will react to her in the competition.01/23/2020
- 03:13InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Dahlia SinLos Angeles queen Dahlia Sin, drag daughter of Season 9 and All Stars 3 queen Aja, describes her modern burlesque lewks and explains her realness.01/23/2020
- 03:14InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Gigi GoodeGigi Goode of Los Angeles talks about her drag evolution and explains it's much more than lewks that she brings to the competition.01/23/2020
- 03:16InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Heidi N ClosetNorth Carolina pageant queen Heidi N Closet chats about her drag origins and puts her oddball sense of humor on full display.01/23/2020
- 03:15InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Jackie CoxNew York City's Jackie Cox talks about being the show's first queen of Iranian heritage and sizes up her Season 12 competition.01/23/2020
- 03:16InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Jaida Essence HallPageant queen Jaida Essence Hall looks back at how she found her drag persona and discusses her fears and fantasies about being on the show.01/23/2020
- 03:16InterviewS12Meet the Queens - JanNew Jersey native Jan chats about her friendship with her Season 9 drag mother Alexis Michelle and explains how she's an all-around performer.01/23/2020
- 03:13InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Nicky DollNew York City queen Nicky Doll discusses her 90s fashion inspirations and explains how she hopes to highlight drag culture in her native France during the competition.01/23/2020
- 03:18InterviewS12Meet the Queens - Rock M. SakuraSan Francisco queen Rock M. Sakura talks about blending anime, J-pop and manga into her drag persona and explains how she serves more than just lewks.01/23/2020
All hail Chicago's ice queen. With a career as a professional figure skater, Denali incorporates ice-skating and acrobatic elements into much of her unique drag. Denali is used to competing, but now at the Olympics of Drag, she is ready to break the ice.
Elliott with 2 TsContestant
Elliott with 2 Ts
Known for her kicks and splits, this Las Vegas show girl is here to stand out from the crowd. With her 80s aesthetic and background as a professional dancer, Elliott is hoping to dance circles around her competition.
Hiiiiee, gorg! This celebrity makeup artist is ready to win the competition one face at a time. As a trans man who is changing the shape of drag, Gottmik is ready to show an edgy persona d'art.
Don't underestimate this dancing powerhouse. A celebrated Jewish princess with unmatched rhinestoning skills, Joey Jay is ready to cluck and buck all the way to the top.
Chicago's premier Mackie Barbie doll is here to define what it means to be dripping in luxury. As the essence of glitz and glamour, Kahmora knows how to turn looks on the runway and serve in style.
This bad and bougie Dominican doll from New York City is ready to take her competition by storm. After going viral on social media and winning Brooklyn Drag Queen of the Year, Kandy is a pro at being in the limelight and brings the whole package to the table.
LaLa Ri is here to slay. This Atlanta-born powerhouse entertainer is ready to bring her mixture of sexy, classy and sassy to the competition, along with her charming and fun personality.
Lux be a lady tonight. As the diva with a heart of gold, Olivia can melt a room with her dazzling smile. With her Old Hollywood style and her background in musical theater, this piano player is here to shine all the way to the top.
At the intersection of Wit Avenue and Fashion Boulevard, you'll find New York royalty Rose. As a member of the girl group Stephanie's Child (alongside Season 12's Jan), Rose is ready to sing and dance her way to the finish line.
The ebony enchantress has arrived! As the first queen hailing from Arkansas, this confident small-town country girl comes to RuPaul's Drag Race ready to give fashion, face, personality and heart.
Tamisha Iman is one of the most experienced in the art form of drag. As a mother figure who formed her own dynasty, Tamisha comes to the competition with impressive sewing skills, making all of her one-of-a-kind garments from scratch.
From performing as part of a boy band to performing on the RuPaul's Drag Race stage, Tina Burner is always ready to put on a show. This costume queen and reigning National Miss Comedy Queen 2019 is a New York legend who is here to burn the house down.
Utica Queen is ready to wiggle her way straight to the crown. Identifying as the wacky, wavy inflatable-arm-tube queen, Utica is hoping to take the world by storm with her own form of goofy pop-art drag.