VH1 Couples Retreat
Famous couples, aided by life coaches and relationship experts, are ready to open up and have honest, candid conversations about the challenges of intimacy, romance and commitment.
- All Videos
- 02:05ExclusiveS2Know Your Bae: Nick & KeonnaNick and Keonna get candid as they share their silly nicknames for each other, their Sunday night tradition and Nick's most frustrating bad habit.06/02/2022
- 02:53ExclusiveS2Know Your Bae: Jess & DanielJess and Daniel clash over who makes the TV decisions, where they'd go on their ideal vacation and how to spend their money.06/02/2022
- 02:13ExclusiveS2Know Your Bae: Styles P & AdjuaStyles P and Adjua sound off on their love for "Succession," their high standards for their movie counterparts and some explicit laundry room antics.06/02/2022
- 02:16ExclusiveS2Know Your Bae: Kj & ClaudiaKj and Claudia discuss Kj's unconventional pet names, their Ridiculousness obsession and a dream shopping spree at Home Depot.06/02/2022
- 02:36ExclusiveS2Know Your Bae: Ronnie & ShamariRonnie and Shamari reveal their nicknames, why they love going to Aruba and the one time their neighbors almost caught them hooking up.06/02/2022
- 01:40ExclusiveS2Know Your Bae: Michael & RadaMichael and Rada put their love to the test as they share their favorite TV shows, which celebs would play them in a movie and what they'd do with $1,000.06/02/2022
- 02:15ExclusiveS2Relationship Story: Nick & KeonnaHigh school sweethearts Nick and Keonna talk about the Valentine's Day cookie that brought them together and discuss the ups and downs of their relationship.05/16/2022
- 02:47ExclusiveS2Relationship Story: Jess & DanielJess and Daniel talk about meeting for the first time while Jess was on shrooms, recall their Father's Day first date and explain why the retreat itself could be their low point.05/16/2022
- 02:57ExclusiveS2Relationship Story: Styles P & AdjuaStyles P and Adjua reflect on their 27-year-relationship, discuss the challenges of infidelity and losing a child, and explain why they think their relationship hasn't peaked yet.05/16/2022
- 02:35ExclusiveS2Relationship Story: Claudia & KJClaudia recalls how KJ defied expectations on their first date, and the couple explains why they're at their best around other people.05/16/2022
- 02:53ExclusiveS2Relationship Story: Ronnie & ShamariRonnie and Shamari look back on their relationship, disagree about whether it was love at first sight and reveal their lowest point as a couple.05/16/2022
- 02:15ExclusiveS2Relationship Story: Michael & RadaMichael and Rada recall how Lil Jon brought them together, reminiscence about their first date and discuss their very public engagement.05/16/2022
Michael Blackson and Rada CheangCast Member
Michael Blackson and Rada Cheang
Michael Blackson is a successful stand-up comedian and actor best known for his comedic performances on "Wild 'N Out," in "Coming 2 America" and on stages across the globe. He returns to "Couples Retreat" with his fiancée, Rada Cheang, a realtor from Arizona, who's been with Michael for three years, one engagement and several side chicks.
Ronnie and Shamari DeVoeCast Member
Ronnie and Shamari DeVoe
Ronnie DeVoe is an iconic singer, rapper and actor best known as a member of the R&B/hip hop groups New Edition and Bell Biv DeVoe. He joins "Couples Retreat" with his wife of over 15 years Shamari DeVoe, a singer-songwriter, dancer and actress from Atlanta best known as the lead singer of R&B girl group Blaque.
Nick Young and Keonna GreenCast Member
Nick Young and Keonna Green
Nick Young is a professional basketball player and former member of the Los Angeles Lakers. He joins "Couples Retreat" with his high school sweetheart, and the mother of his three children, Keonna Green, a full-time student and entrepreneur from Los Angeles.
Claudia Jordan and Kj DismuteCast Member
Claudia Jordan and Kj Dismute
Claudia Jordan is a talk show host, actress, model, and radio and television personality best known for her appearances on "Deal or No Deal," "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," "Celebrity Apprentice" and as the host of "Out Loud with Claudia Jordan" on FOXSOUL. She joins "Couples Retreat" with her boyfriend of three years Kj Dismute, a real estate agent and former sergeant in the U.S. Air Force from Dallas.
Styles P and Adjua StylesCast Member
Styles P and Adjua Styles
Styles P is an accomplished entrepreneur, lyricist and rapper. Best known as a member of the legendary hip hop group The LOX, he joins "Couples Retreat" with his wife and business partner, Adjua Styles, who cofounded the wellness brand and juice bar Juices for Life. Adjua is an author, entrepreneur and mother of two from New York who has been married to Styles P for 26 years.
Jess Hilarious and Daniel ParsonsCast Member
Jess Hilarious and Daniel Parsons
Jess Hilarious is an actress, entrepreneur and comedian from Baltimore. Best known for her performances on "Wild 'N Out" and stages across the country, Jess also serves up the laughs to her over five million Instagram followers. Daniel Parsons is an event curator and clothing brand owner from Baltimore. He joins "Couples Retreat" with Jess, his girlfriend of eight months.
AJ JohnsonCast Member
AJ Johnson is an actress, fitness trainer and life coach best known for her roles onscreen in "House Party" and "Baby Boy," and on "Life Therapy with AJ Johnson." She returns to "Couples Retreat" alongside her friend and former professional basketball player John Salley to help the couples dig a little deeper and own their truths.
John SalleyCast Member
John Salley is a former professional basketball player and talk show host best known as the first professional basketball player in history to win championships with three different teams in three different decades. He joins his friend and college crush AJ Johnson to coach the couples on how to score the relationship of their dreams.