From the MTV Video Music Awards to the Emmy Awards, there were a zillion opportunities for celebs to rock their sexiest, flyest, most glamorous looks this week. And whew, they did. Kim Kardashian hit the VMAs in a red-and-black patterned mini dress so boob-baring that we wondered if it was on backwards. Read more…
American Horror Story
With Jessica Lange taking the title of Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Movie and Kathy Bates winning the Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Movie Award, American Horror Story is officially must watch TV. The show is anthologized—so each season has different characters (the same actors) and a new plot—and while only the first two seasons are on Netflix, the third, Coven, is going to be worth the wait. Coven is about witches (love), but in the meantime we suggest digging your teeth into the first season, Murder House which Lange won the same award for in 2012, and which is about well… a murder house.
Keira Knightley doesn’t leave anything to the imagination, Joan Rivers remains in a stable state after being hospitalized, Jon Stewart makes his directorial debut with Rosewater and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Keira Knightley lets it all hand out for the September issue of Interview magazine. [Hollywood Life]
- Since her hospital scare yesterday morning, Joan Rivers remains in a medically induced coma. [CBS]
- Adam Brody says kissing Rachel Bilson back in the day was “one of the all time greats.” Seth + Summer = 4 ever. [US Weekly]
- The Walking Dead cast dishes on how they would like their characters to die. [EW]
- We finally get a peak of Jon Stewart’s directorial debut with the Rosewater trailer. [MTV]
- Blake Lively was attacked by bees when celebrating her 27th birthday. [Gossip Cop]
- Ghostbusters will return to theaters for its 30th anniversary. [USA]
- Abercrombie & Fitch ditches the iconic moose logo from its clothing. [CS Monitor]
- Netflix paid $44 million to pick up The Blacklist. [E!]
[Photo Credit: Interview]
By: Sarah M. Smith
Naya Rivera and Lea Michele have much more in common than just their Glee roots. First off, they both seem to be suffering from wanderlust this summer — Italy, Hawaii, and Mexico are all recently traveled grounds for these two vacation vixens. But more importantly, they both have flawless bikini bodies that they love to flaunt on boats, beaches, and most importantly, Instagram.
Both know all about healthy living, and their bodies certainly show it. Organic foodie Lea is an avid hiker, while blogger Naya has her own site where she dishes out all of her beauty secrets. So it doesn’t come as a surprise that these two would have enviable figures. There has been talk of their clashes on set, so it’s only fitting to have them battle it out, bikini-style. Which competitive co-star rocks a two-piece better?
You know the drill: Check out these two bikini-clad brunettes and their extremely fit physiques. Then hit the poll below and vote for your pick for the best bikini body. Are you loving Naya’s curves and chiseled core? Can’t get enough of Lea’s bubble-butt backside? Either way, we know you’ll probably never watch Glee the same way again.
Watch Lea discuss the possibilities of a boy band episode of Glee with Nick Lachey on Big Morning Buzz Live earlier this year.
Joan Rivers remains in critical condition after she stopped breathing during a throat surgery this morning, Kendall Jenner wants to leave her Kardashian-Jenner reputation behind, Zach Galifianakis and Louis C.K. are co-creating a new comedy series about a clown and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Joan Rivers is in stable, but critical condition since being hospitalized this morning after she stopped breathing during throat surgery. [CBS]
UPDATE: Joan Rivers is in critical but stable condition. Keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.— E! Online (@eonline) August 28, 2014
- Kendall Jenner wants to be professionally known as Kendall. News flash: You are not Madonna. [Complex]
- Zach Galifianakis and Louis C.K. are bringing a new comedy called Baskets to FX. [Vanity Fair]
- There were only 22 people at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s wedding. [E!]
- Kristen Stewart says people “don’t know d–k s–t” about her life in a new interview. Alright, then. [US Weekly]
- Cristiano Ronaldo becomes even more perfect by winning UEFA’s “Best Player in Europe” award for the first time. [NBC]
- Photos have surfaced of Paula Patton flashing her nipples in a sheer dress at an Emmys after party. [E!]
- ABC releases a new but strange Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. billboard in L.A. [EW]
- Peyton Manning of the Denver Broncos was fined $8,200 by the NFL for taunting during a preseason game. [SI]
[Photo Credit: Getty]
It’s been nine years since Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt formed Hollywood’s hottest couple. And just days ago, the actors finally tied the knot!
According to the Associated Press, the stars wed at a chateau in France. Their six children had roles in the ceremony, which was a small affair with only family and close friends attending. With the amount of attention Jolie and Pitt have gotten over the years, we can’t blame them for keeping their big day under wraps.
To mark the couple’s milestone, we’re taking a look back at their fabulous relationship. Check out our gallery to see the stars’ journey toward marriage.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Catherine Cartan Bellis, better known as CiCi Bellis, is the 15-year-old tennis sensation and youngest American to win a U.S. Open match since Anna Kournikova 28 years ago. She has talent, she has grace, she has determination and you better believe she’ll have thousands of admirers (even if some are unwanted and inappropriate) by the time the competition is finished. Plus, she says Justin Bieber is just “okay,” which makes her so much more badass in our book.
This California girl was bound to be a star athlete. Below, that’s her posing with Maria Sharapova and Daniela Hantuchova when she was just 12. She was also born in 1999, the year Serena Williams won her first U.S. Open. Coincidence?
the girl that's giving domi fits right now, folks pic.twitter.com/xQhOJFcoDW— Jordan (@heelsrule1988) August 26, 2014
CiCi continues her journey to tennis stardom and plays against Zarina Diyas this afternoon. In the meantime, hop into the gallery above and become better acquainted with this teenage tennis superstar that’s breaking records and kicking ass.
Brangelina shock us all with secret nuptials, Tony Soprano‘s fate is finally revealed, a tell-all book will give the juicy details of Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer‘s feud and more of this morning’s celebrity news.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally tied the knot over the weekend in a private ceremony in France.
- Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer’s nasty feud will be detailed in a negot married in a private ceremony over the weekendw tell-all book. [US Weekly]
- The ending of The Sopranos is finally explained by the show’s creator. Does Tony die or live? [Naughty Nice Rob]
- The ladies of Friends were reunited with Jimmy Kimmel in an exact replica of the show set. Perfection.
- Did Ellen Degeneres‘ mom convince her to get plastic surgery? [Gossip Cop]
- Kristen Stewart opens up about actors she likes to work with and those she doesn’t. [Perez Hilton]
- There’s yet another creepy American Horror Story: Freakshow teaser trailer. [YouTube]
- Did Teen Wolf‘s Tyler Posey and Dylan O’Brien get along right off the bat? [EW]
[Photo Credit: Getty]
After a couple of so-so years, True Blood was back in the news thanks to Luke Grimes, who quit the series after refusing to play gay opposite of Nelsan Ellis’ character Lafayette. In stepped Nathan Parsons, who not only out shined his predecessor but had no qualms about giving fans what they wanted before series end: a romance for Lafayette. And the two sure looked good on screen together.
Amy Poehler’s younger brother Greg found success this summer with the autobiographical sitcom, Welcome to Sweden. Sure it helped that his sister has Parks and Rec but he proved he wasn’t a sibling taking advantage of a family member’s success. The show’s been renewed for a second season.
Laverne Cox first popped last summer thanks to the surprise success of the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black. And things really exploded at the start of the summer thanks to hype surrounding the return of the issue and covers on both Time magazine and The Advocate. She made good on the hype with a first-ever Emmy nomination for a transgender actor.
Fans of the Fuse series, Billy on the Street, are already familiar with Billy Eichner’s grumpy, zany brand of comedy. However, everyone got a taste of him thanks to a recurring role on Parks and Recreation, which led to his own sitcom deal on USA, and even more buzz about BOTS. Oh did we mention he landed a book deal and a guest spot on the CBS series, The Millers? What did you do this summer?
It should be noted that four of these stars have some connection to Parks and Recreation. Oh, the great and wonderful power of Amy Poehler.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]