There’s a new addition to the Clooney household–and it’s an adorable puppy named Millie!
George and Amal Clooney were already searching for a basset hound to adopt. So when they learned about Millie, they quickly visited the California shelter where she was being housed, San Gabriel Valley Humane Society.
Millie is sure one lucky canine. Just earlier this month, she was homeless and was found looking for food scraps near a Cali restaurant. Now, she’s a rags to riches story come to life.
“Millie found her forever home and the Clooneys have a new best friend,” Jennifer Clarke, the shelter’s social media coordinator, tells PEOPLE. “They all left together as one big happy family!”
Back in 2010, George adopted another shelter dog on his own named Louie. [People]
- The West coast better get ready for some East coast chaos because Bethenny Frankel is headed to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. [E! Online]
- In an interview with Men’s Fitness, Liam Hemsworth opened up about falling in love with Miley Cyrus. “You fall in love with who you fall in love with; you can never choose,” Liam said while laughing. [Pop Sugar]
- Lamar Odom’s dad is saying that Khloe Kardashian is keeping him away from his son. [TMZ]
- Prince Harry visited the White House during his vacation in the states. He also joked to the president about being very acquainted with the First Lady. [Us Weekly]
- China is finally ending its one child policy that was first put into action in the 1980s. Now, parents can have two kids. Still not that great. [Complex]
- There’s fun footage of an on-duty police officer showing off her dance skills with kids. [ABC News]
- Rihanna is going to be in the cast of Valerian that’s set to be released in 2017. [Rolling Stone]
- Twitter’s very first TV commercial left its viewers scratching their heads. [BBC]
- The third GOP debate definitely had the most fireworks out of the previous ones. [CNN]
- Grammy award-winning recording artist Kelly Rowland partnered with M&M’S® yesterday to bring Halloween to Newark, NJ a few days early. Kelly, along with Silento, brought candy and costumes to the residents for some family-friendly fun.