Madonna took to Twitter early this morning to update us all on the status of her “Bitch I’m Madonna” video. She also alerted us that she, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, and Rita Ora — who will all appear in the video — are “hard werking bitches.” At least she didn’t say “hard-twerking,” right?
— Madonna (@Madonna) June 16, 2015
Madge also posted a picture of the video’s artwork, which, frankly, has us a little worried. Why? Well, look at it.
Now maybe you can help us with these 10 questions we have about it.
1. Is this gonna be as spectacular a failure as “Bad Blood” or what?
2. Why is Beyonce more prominent in the artwork than Madonna herself?
3. Isn’t this is an old photo of Madge?
4. Wait, where is Miley Cyrus and why couldn’t they fit more than part of her hair in the photo?
5. Beyonce wouldn’t be a part of a spectacular failure because she is Beyonce, right?! (And if it is a spectacular failure, fix it, Bey. FIX IT, ASAP.)
6. This is going to be exclusively released on Tidal, isn’t it? -_-
7. Madge couldn’t get a better Photoshop team to do this for her?
8. On that note, is she really struggling after those Rebel Heart sales?
9. Did Beyonce actually show up for the video shoot or is she pulling a GMA again?
10. You good, Madge?