If you do nothing else today, please watch this video of Tiffany Haddish charm the pants off of Stephen Colbert and make everyone laugh until they cry. We promise it’s exactly what you need on this Wednesday. As if we weren’t already thinking that interviewing Tiffany must be a wild right from start to finish, she confirmed it when she came on stage and immediately started her segment with a dance-off.
In the hilarious interview, Haddish talks about everything from a run-in with a color-blind census taker that left her thinking, “I can be whatever I want to be,” to being homeless before making it to the big time.
It turns out that Haddish had been living out of her car when Kevin Hart (of all people) gave her $300 and told her that she needed to make a list of goals for herself. On that list:
1. Get her own place.
2. Work with Jada Pinkett Smith.
3. Have her own comedy special.
4. Sit across from Stephen Colbert and get googley eyes from him.
5. Have Brad Pitt ask her to dinner all the time. “So much that it’s like, ’Look, Brad, I’m busy. I can’t!'”
6. Get pregnant by Leonardo DiCaprio.
7. Have a big ol’ house with her own two streets (Tiffany and Haddish).
It looks like she’s been checking things off left and right. Here’s hoping she eventually gets that DiCaprio baby.
From an audition, to a pilot shoot, to the Laugh Factory for a few jokes, watch Tiffany Haddish take us on a hilarious LA adventure.