One thing no one can say about Masika is that she’s acting brand new because sis has been on the same shady time since her reality TV debut.
In this flashback from season one of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood, an ombrè-haired Masika has her specs on because she came to read anyone who comes across her page. While flipping through a book filled with Masika-isms, Khari’s mommy shares some simple but sharp one-liners to serve as a guide to becoming a bad boss. Want to remain unbothered even after being called out for having a dirty foot? Well, remember these gems.
1. Keep it cute or keep that s–t mute.
2. Be pretty and not petty- if you can.
3. Some of you are a “how could she” ass b—h when you need to be a “how did she” ass b–h.
4. When doing plastic surgery don’t go overboard. When you do too much that you no longer look like a third cousin of yourself, it is no longer a physical issue, it is a mental issue. (I have heels higher than your self-esteem Nikki.)
5. Respect your hairlines. Respect your edges, ladies. Lace fronts, use them sparingly please. If you do not have edges then well, nothing is new.
Gotta love Masika.