Megyn Kelly isn’t here for Donald Trump’s shenanigans. And we’re living.
The Fox News journalist decided not to comment on recent lewd comments Donald made about her following last week’s Republican debate. To catch you up, Megyn asked Donald about his past offensive statements toward women—including that they’re “fat pigs”—and the conservative presidential hopeful thought she was out of line for bringing this up.
“You could see there was blood coming out of [Megyn’s] eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever,” Donald told Don Lemon from CNN on Friday. Needless to say, people are PO’ed about these outlandish and, again, misogynistic words.
But not Megyn. Well, at least that’s how she appeared when she mentioned the incident on The Kelly File Monday night.
“Mr. Trump gave interviews over the weekend that attacked me personally,” she said. “I have decided not to respond.”
Megyn continued, “Mr. Trump is an interesting man who has captured the attention of the electorate. That’s why he’s leading in the polls. Trump, who is now the frontrunner, will not apologize. And I certainly will not apologize for doing good journalism. So, I’ll continue doing my job—without fear or favor. And Mr. Trump, I expect, will continue with what has been a successful campaign thus far.”
Such a classy BAMF. [Fox News]