Wrap up the day with music’s Last Lap: Drake announced the title of his fourth studio album, Nicki Minaj released a song “just for the fuq of it,” Icona Pop has some interesting words to say about Miley Cyrus and more.
- The day before hosting the ESPYs on ESPN, Drake announced that his fourth album will be called, Views From the 6. The title is rumored to pay homage to his hometown. [Billboard]
- Nicki Minaj got bored and decided to shock Twitter by releasing a new freestyle online, “No Flex Zone.” And in true Nicki fashion, #NickiNoFlexZone is now trending worldwide. [Twitter]
- Former Rilo Kiley singer Jenny Lewis put out her kick-ass self-directed video for “Just One of the Guys.” The video includes cameos from Kristen Stewart and Anne Hathaway, who both dress up as boys. [NME]
- Icona Pop toured with Miley Cyrus on her Bangerz tour and lived to tell the tale. They actually had really amazing things to say about their experience. “It was such a good vibe [on tour] and she’s so hardworking. She really inspired us,” the Swedish duo explained. [MarieClaire]
- Weird Al Yankovic is back but do you really even know a lot about him? Noisey caught up with the parody master to strip away each layer of this pop culture remix genius. [Noisey]
- Watch Paris Hilton’s new magical unicorn princess music video for her new EDM track, “Come Alive.” Get your Lisa Frank inspired outfits ready. [Vulture]
[Photo credit: Getty images]