Brace yourself for today’s Last Lap: Pharrell Williams wins in “Blurred Lines” lawsuit, Questlove says Iggy Azalea has changed the game, Busta Rhymes leaves Cash Money Records and more.
- Justin Bieber landed an underwear model contract with Calvin Klein. That explains all of those shirtless selfies. [MTV News]
- Britney Spears released her 16th (!!) fragrance called “Fantasy Stage Edition,” a spin-off of her earlier “Fantasy” perfume. [Billboard]
- Questlove opens up about Iggy Azalea’s impact on hip hop by saying, “I will say that ‘Fancy,’ above any song that I’ve ever heard or dealt with, is a game-changer in that fact that we’re truly going to have to come to grips with the fact that hip-hop has spread its wings.” [Pigeons and Planes]
- Lily Allen goes off on BBC Radio 1 by saying, ““nobody knows what the f-ck they’re doing.” [NME]
- The theme song for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie, “Shell Shocked,” done by Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign, Kill the Noise, and Madsonik has a few questionable lyrics for a theme song for a kid’s movie. [Uproxx]
- After three years on Cash Money, Busta Rhymes is leaving the label due to disagreements on his upcoming album, E.L.E. 2. [Miss Info]
- Does Selena Gomez have a new boo? She was spotted out with a handsome man during her birthday week. [Too Fab]