As Jay-Z once said, “Ladies is pimps, too.” After watching our favorite leading ladies of music have their way with dozens of gorgeous guys in their music videos, we have come to find that this is indeed a fact. Music videos are meant to provide a mini escape, and looking into the dreamy eyes and chiseled abs of these hunks make us wonder where and how soon we can get our ticket.
First and foremost, we’d like to thank these singers for living out every fantasy we could ever think of. Thanks to Toni Braxton, we know playing half naked Twister with Tyson Beckford would be the greatest game night of all time. In the video above, the Ralph Lauren Polo model tells us how he even saved her from drowning in the pool on set! He’s a knight in shining swim trunks. Jennifer Lopez showed us what it would be like rolling around on a beach with Cuban cutie William Levy. We would let him get sand wherever he wanted. Carly Rae Jepsen fulfilled our boy next door fantasy with a shirtless Holden Nowell. Like you didn’t shamelessly watch your neighbor mow the lawn without their shirt on?
For decades, male singers have featured women in their videos as eye candy, but we sure are happy females started to do the same. Now without further adieu, we present the hottest male models to strip down and cozy up with musicians we love, but are extremely jealous of.1. Video: “Unbreak My Heart” by Toni Braxton, Vixen: Tyson Beckford
We would consider pretending to drown just so Tyson could jump in and save the day. If you don’t replay the steamy shower scene more than at least once, there might be something wrong with you. Do you see that body?! And those eyes? And just everything about him?
2. Video: “You And I” by Lady Gaga, Vixen: Taylor Kinney
Scenes in this video are borderline porn and we are more than okay with that. We could watch Taylor Kinney work that big machinery all day, everyday. His character is down for some of Gaga’s crazy, which makes us reconsider ours.
3. Video: “Right Thru Me” by Nicki Minaj, Vixen: Willy Monfret
If we got to roll in the sheets with this beautiful man all day, it would make us seriously consider quitting our day job. Even Willy’s gorgeous blue eyes alone would do that. We can’t take it either, Nicki.
4. Video: “I’m Into You” by Jennifer Lopez, Vixen: William Levy
Consider the following beach activities. Building a sand castle: pass. Volleyball: pass. Laying out: pass. Whaling: pass. Rolling around on William Levy’s washboard abs: YES PLEASE, NOW.
5. Video: “Your Body” by Christina Aguilera, Vixen: Ryan Paevey
If we saw Ryan Paevey’s sexy self at the bar, we would probably skip billiards and cut to the chase. Even if it was in the dingy bar bathroom stall.
6. Video: “Love Will Never Do Without You” by Janet Jackson, Vixens: Antonio Sabàto, Jr. and Djimon Hounsou
Love wouldn’t do without former Calvin Klein underwear models Antonio and Djimon and we’re pretty sure life in general wouldn’t either.
7. Video: “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry, Viexn: Josh Kloss
We must’ve gone to very different high schools than Katy Perry because our teenage crushes didn’t exactly look like Josh Kloss. Although we really wish they had.
8. Video: “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen, Vixen: Holden Nowell
If tattoos on buff males tickle your fancy, then Holden Nowell is the hottest next door neighbor you could probably ever dream of. Suddenly, raking the leaves sounds really exciting.
9. Video: “If I Were a Boy” by Beyonce, Vixens: Ryan Locke and Eddie Goines
Both of these guys are really hot, so yeah, we don’t really feel bad for you this time, Bey.
10. Video: “Try” by P!nk, Vixen: Colt Prattes
Real men do interpretive dance. That’s all we have to say about that.
11. Video: “We Belong Together” by Mariah Carey, Vixen: Wentworth Miller
Wentworth, forget Mariah and just marry one of us. Now. Please?
12. Video: “Superbass” by Nicki Minaj, Vixens: A group of really hot dudes in bathing suits
Nicki sure knows how to pick ’em. In this video, the amount of abs, sexy physiques and pink gooey stuff give the term “eye candy” a whole new meaning. Best pool party in history.
13. Video: “Justify My Love” by Madonna, Vixen: Tony Ward
Pushing the envelope in the only way Madonna knew how, this video explores themes of sadomasochism, voyeurism, and bisexuality and Tony Ward’s cameo makes us willing to think outside the box.
14. Video: “Big Girls Don’t Cry” by Fergie, Vixen: Milo Anthony Ventimiglia
Speak for yourself, Fergie. We would definitely cry leaving the arms of Milo Anthony.
15. Video: “Womanizer” by Britney Spears, Vixen: Brandon Stoughton
Normally, we’d say nay to interoffice relations, but with Brandon Stoughton in the mix, it seems like the best idea ever.
16. Video: “Take It Like a Man” by Cher, Vixens: Dozens of almost naked guys washing cars and twerking
A video with a huge capacity of speedos lends itself to every woman and gay man’s fantasy. So. Many. Bulges. And twerking in tight underwear.
17. Video: “The Boy Is Mine” by Brandy and Monica, Vixen: Mekhi Phifer
Although we don’t see enough Mekhi as we would like in the video, his smile and sexy stature are definitely worth fighting for.
18. Video: “Reach Out” by Hillary Duff, Vixen: Unknown but sexy
Rubbing up on this guy’s chiseled back alone allowed Hillary to kiss her Lizzy McGuire days goodbye.
19. Video: “Solider” by Destiny’s Child, Vixens: Another group of hot guys
The highlight of Michelle Williams’ career could very well have been being surrounded by T.I., Lil Wayne and dozens of other sexy soldiers. To the group of guys in this video, we salute you.
20. Video: “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato, Vixen: Alex Bechet
Go to 2:33 for a shirtless selfie you would actually pay to have taken on your phone.
[Photo Credit: Interscope, Island, LaFace]