Pete Wentz goes blonde, Killer Mike writes another powerful Op-Ed on the situation in Ferguson, the NFL asks musicians to pay to play at the Super Bowl and more on Last Lap.
- Buy Beyoncé school supplies for a good cause. #BEYGOOD [Beyonce]
- Calvin Harris tops Forbes’ list of highest paid DJs two years in a row. [Stereogum]
- Pete Wentz is yet another celebrity to hop on the blonde hair wagon. [E Online]
- A mystery Instagram user has access to allege unreleased music from Drake. [MTV]
- The NFL has asked potential halftime performers Rihanna, Coldplay and Katy Perry to contribute a portion of their post-Super Bowl tour income to the league. [NME]
- The Foo Fighters took a creative way to complete the ALS ice bucket challenge by reenacting the bucket-of-blood scene from Carrie. [RS]
- Killer Mike writes another essay about his frustrations with the situation in Ferguson, Missouri. [Spin]