Get a behind-the-scenes look at Imogen Heap’s album Sparks, check out Wiz Khalifa’s Converse collaboration, listen to Lauryn Hill’s dedication to Ferguson and more on Last Lap.
- Ariana Grande’s My Everything has been gaining a lot of buzz for having many unexpected collaborations but she reminds MTV News that surprising people is kind of her thing. [MTV]
- ScHoolboy Q linked up with Footaction to remake his “Man of the Year” video with Vine and Instagram photos/videos from fans who submitted their own summer style to the hashtag: #OwnTheSummer. Then ScHoolboy selected his top picks to help remix the video. Did you and your friends make the cut? [Footaction]
- Watch the creative process and learn everything that went into Imogen Heap’s fourth studio album Sparks. [Billboard]
- Wiz Khalifa joins Converse for another collaborative shoe called “The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star ILL.” [XXL]
- Lauryn Hill speaks out about her feelings on the situation in Ferguson by releasing a new song called “Black rage.” [RS]
- The Foo Fighters preview a new song in the new trailer for their upcoming album Sonic Highways. [NME]
- Vic Mensa discusses systemized racism and urges fans to start filming police. [HuffPo]