The Foo Fighters change their name to “The Holy Shits”, Courtney Love’s subpar guitar skills get exposed, Avicii cancels all of his shows and more on Last Lap.
- U2 surprised everyone at today’s Apple event by releasing their first album in five years called Songs Of Innocence for free on iTunes until it’s official release on October 13. [MTV]
- Funny guys Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon will star in the first iPhone 6 ad. [Mashable]
- Someone has been putting Drake heads on wheelchair signs in Toronto and calling it “draking.” [BF]
- The Foo Fighters changed their name to “The Holy Shits” for a small show in the UK. [NME]
- Avicii cancels all of his forthcoming shows due to heath concerns. [Billboard]
- Listen to Courtney Love’s cringe-worthy guitar riffs that got caught on tape during a concert. [Stereogum]
- Ariana Grande’s list of demands at meet-and-greets include: don’t ask about relationships, Mariah Carey and don’t take pictures of her from her left side. [UP]