One Direction hits over a million downloads in a single day, watch the Foo Fighters’ performance as the Holy Shits, Iggy Azalea’s high school photos surface and more on Last Lap.
- Gwen Stefani announces that she will be working with Pharrell Williams on a solo and No Doubt album. [Stereogum]
- Madonna makes her DJ debut at designer Jeremy Scott’s New York Fashion Week after party. [MTV]
- One Direction’s free download of “Fireproof” hit 1.1 million downloads for the 24 hours it was available. [Billboard]
- The Foo Fighters played the most epic show and previewed some new material from Sonic Highways under the name of Holy Shits in the UK last night. [Spin]
- An extinct “water pig” with “tactile lips” has been named “Jaggermeryx naida” after Mick Jagger. [NME]
- Check out how different Amethyst Kelly aka Iggy Azalea looked back in high school. [Vulture]
- Janelle Monae visits Sesame Street to sing “Power of Yet” with your favorite muppets. [NNN]