Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj bring the house down in Paris, Taylor Swift shares her innermost feelings, Lil’ Kim drops a new mix tape and Arcade Fire’s debut turns 10 on Last Lap.
- French Beyoncé fans got an extra treat last night when she brought out none other than Nicki Minaj to perform a special version of the “Flawless (Remix)” at her show in Paris. It’s the first time the two have performed the song together live and fortunately Parisian fans have uploaded it to Instagram. [Complex]
- Rolling Stone magazine shares ’22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Taylor Swift’ from her new cover story. Turns out she loves Titanic and Jonie Mitchell. Selfies, not so much. [Rolling Stone]
- Mere months after the birth of her daughter Lil’ Kim drops her new Hard Core mix tape and fans are so excited they crashed her site. [MTV]
- Chris Brown sits down with Sway and discusses the Ray Rice controversy and his own troubles with domestic violence. [VH1]
- Indie nerds fawn over the 10th anniversary of the release of Arcade Fire’s seminal debut album Funeral.[Stereogum]
- Masked metal mavens Slipknot have released a new video for their song “The Devil in I” in anticipation of the release of their new album .5: The Gray Chapter October 21st. [Metalsucks]
- Grandparents keep mistakenly tagging themselves as hip hop great Grandmaster Flash in Facebook posts and the results are hilarious. [Buzzfeed]