Hilary Duff admits to feeling “really intimidated” by Ed Sheeran, Avril Lavigne calls it quits on her second marriage, “David Bowie Day” is official in Chicago and more on Last Lap.
- Giuliana Rancic went on air to share her unpleasant experience with Ariana Grande at the AMAs last year and added that her behavior would have been acceptable if she were a bigger star like Mariah Carey and not a newcomer that needs to earn her spot. [NYDN]
- Rapper Waka Flocka put up an ad on Instagram calling for a blunt roller and the salary is a sweet $50,000 a year. [BF]
- Hilary Duff admits to feeling “really intimidated” by Ed Sheeran while recording their single “Tattoo.” [MTV]
- Avril Lavigne and Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger are headed for a divorce after only one year of marriage. [US]
- September 23rd is officially “David Bowie Day” in Chicago. [RS]
- Preview the new Weezer song “The British Are Coming” off of their album Everything Will Be Alright In The End. [Stereogum]
- Watch the George Mason University pep band do an awesome cover of Rage Against The Machine’s “Bulls On Parade.” [DM]