U2 has plans to save the music industry, Jack White has a Kanye-esque rant at a show, Hilary Duff gets sassy in her new “All About You” teaser and more on First Dibs.
- Miley Cyrus could face a huge fine or 36 hours in detainment after her dancer continually slapped her butt mid-twerk with the Mexican flag on Mexico’s Independence Day. [PH]
- Katy Perry promises that the new iPhone 6 will come with a pre-uploaded selfie of her on each camera roll. [Billboard]
- U2 reveals that they’ve been working with Apple on a new digital music format that will save the music industry. [Stereogum]
- Jack White takes shots at the Foo Fighters and Rolling Stone magazine during a long rant at a show in Boston. [Spin]
- Hilary Duff teases her “All About You” video and announces that the video premiere will occur on September 24. [MTV]
- Watch The Voice judges Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton play “Lip Sync Battle” with Jimmy Fallon. [E Online]
- Nicki Minaj wins her law battle against her wig designer, who claims that Minaj sold wig designs he made exclusively for her. [Pitchfork]