Country Legend George Hamilton dies, Robin Thicke gets stranded in Cabo, Miley Cyrus twerks with an enormous new accessory and more on Last Lap.
- Page Six reports that Kanye West and Lorde will head to the studio to start recording music together. [COS]
- U2 defends their album Songs Of Innocence by claiming 38 million people have listened to it, despite all of the hate. [NME]
- Country icon George Hamilton dies at 77 in Nashville from a heart attack. [RS]
- Robin Thicke, his nanny and son got stranded in Cabo due to Hurricane Odile. [TMZ]
- Miley Cyrus continues to twerk, this time with a giant new butt. [MTV]
- Jessica Simpson says she’s done with having kids after giving birth to baby number two. [E Online]
- 10 years ago, Britney Spears married her (then) love of her life Kevin Federline. #TBT [Billboard]