Fashion maven and new Voice host Pharrell teams up with French company Moynat for a new line of fashion items, Beck pays tribute to The Beatles George Harrison, 2 Chainz goes in search of the most expensive things on the planet and the New Orleans metal scene gets explored on Last Lap.
- Pharrell Williams has designed a collection for French leather purveyors Moynat that includes handbags, silk scarves and leather pouches. [Mass Appeal]
- GQ Magazine sends rapper 2Chainz in search of the “Most Expensivest S*** On the Planet,” from $295 burgers to $3,000 headphones. [MTV]
- Beck kicked off George Harrison week on Conan with a rousing cover of The Beatles guitarists solo smash “Wah-Wah.” [Billboard]
- See how Jennifer Hudson got hot on Transformation Tuesday. [VH1]
- The rest of U2 hate singer Bono’s guitar playing according to a recent radio interview. [Ultimate Classic Rock]
- Madonna and Nicki Minaj are hanging out in NYC. Is a collab in the works? [Vibe]