Aussie hard rock legends AC/DC announce a new album and some sad news, Snoop got 50 Cent and G-Unit so zooted they couldn’t speak, Taylor Swift hosts a listening party for fans and more in today’s First Dibs.
- Good news, bad news from the AC/DC camp. Good news is the band will release their fitrst new album Rock or Bust later this fall. The bad news is founding rhythm guitarist Malcolm Young has left the band due to ongoing health problems. [Rolling Stone]
- Taylor Swift hosted a secret listening party for her fans of her new albums 1989 in her Los Angeles home and she let them play with her cat. [Los Angeles Times]
- Note to the wise, if you’re going to get high, don’t do it with Snoop Dogg lest you want to get really, really, really high. Just ask 50 Cent and G-Unit who could barely speak after smoking with The Doggfather. [Vibe]
- Blake Shelton continues his bromantic ways and parodied Pharrell’s famed hat on The Voice last night. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Andre 3000 would want Leonardo DiCaprio to portray him in the movie of his life. For real. [BET]
- Find out what happens “When Good Artists Make Unfortunate Choices.” [Complex]
- Oh how the mighty have fallen. New photos show how much producing legend Phil Spector has aged in prison. [NBC]