Chris Brown’s new album has a strong chart showing but not strong enough for #1, Queens Of The Stone Age singer Josh Homme talks about his kids crappy taste in music, Kendrick busts a freestyle and more in your Last Lap of daily news.
- Chris Brown is number two on the charts with 146,000 in sales but you won’t believe who’s keeping him out of the top spot. [Rolling Stone]
- Stoner rocker Josh Homme of Queens Of The Stone Age makes fun of his kids for listening to One Direction. That’s what we call good parenting. [Spin]
- Kendrick Lamar keeps on top of the game by dropping a dope extended freestyle on L.A. radio. [MTV]
- VH1 Save The Music Foundation gets props on the upcoming PBS show American Graduate. Hear how the program changes lives by giving the gift of music.
- Miley Cyrus keeps being Miley Cyrus and dons a….a…..yes, a penis face mask onstage. Oh Miley… [Billboard]
- In case you missed it, the union of Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are no more. [VH1]
- And finally, apparently silverfox rocker Rod Stewart has been riding the subway in New York lately. A Lot. [Gothamist]
[Photo: Getty Images]